PART 22

Sky's p.o.v.

"Y/n,"I call her name as she was busy with her phone. "Whom are you chatting? "
.
.

She flinches & gives me a weak smile. "Hehe,my dad. Yup! Dad," she replies me with a hesitation . " Okay, our class is going to end soon. I want to do Maths with you as you promised me you'll help me."
.
.

" Of course, babe. You don't need to worry. Your Y/n is gonna help you & this time you'll score 100 marks." I choke at her statement. " I even can't get pass marks let alone 100 marks."
.
.

"Aish, don't loose hope. Now tell me,where are we gonna practice maths? In your home?"
.
.

"NO!!!!!" I shout. Y/n doesn't know that Taehyung is my brother. Like seriously, he is the Maths teacher but I suck at math. What a shame!
.
.

" Why are you shouting like a crow? Is your house haunted or you just allow your BOIFRIENDS in your house
( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆) ?" Y/n smirks at me.
.
.

"No, I mean..........wait! I need to check something,"I leave the classroom & walk to Taehyung's room.

*

"Are you free,Mr.Purple Taehyung? " I love to tease my brother~~~~~~
.
.

He gives a disgust look & speaks," Get lost!" " Waeee....what get lost? I am not here to chat with you. I need to ask something important. " I sit on the chair like a queen.
.
.

"Tell me fast & get lost from here," he says rudely. " Whatever, when are you going home?" I ask him.
.
.

" Do I need to tell you? Are you my mom?" " Shut up, I am your mom's daughter so you better tell me." I grin my teeth at him.
.

"Ugh! I'll be late for home . I have a date with my girlfr--
.
.

"YEYEYEYE! Bye, no one is interested to know about your date!!!!!!" " You!!!!!" Taehyung screams.

***

Y/n's pov

"Wow, Sky! Your room is beautiful,"I tell her as I walk into her bedroom. " Not more beautiful than you! My babygirl!!!" She exclaims.
.
.

"Aish,I am not lesbian. Stay away from me. " As I say this to her, she comes closer to me & smirks." EWWWW! Stay away, you horny ass." I shout.
.
.

" Hahaha,Y/n. No one can save you from me!!!!!! Btw, you wait here. I am coming." She leaves me before I ask her where is she going.
.
.

I watch her bedroom carefully . Her walls are painted purple. Purple! I blush as I remember that Taehyung was wearing the purple shirt.

Y/n:
Hey!

Taehyung:
What?

Y/n:
Omo,so rude.

Taehyung:
Why did you knock me?

Y/n:
To know that what are you doing?
[ Seen]
?????
[ Seen]
Why aren't you replying me?
[ Seen]

"Why isn't he replying me??"You thought and is about to put your phone on the table but wait--

A guy is standing in front you & you see that he isn't wearing nothing but a towel . You are dozed off by seeing his goddamn body .
.
.
.
.
.
Isn't he................

........To be continued..........
Y/n is in trouble.
Save her!