CHAPTER 3 YOU AGAIN

Experiencing my adrenaline rush left me feeling dizzy and thrilled, all at the same time!
I am proud to say that I have been offered a role as a Quotes and Ad Designer at The Knight Industries, which is undoubtedly one of the biggest and highest-rated companies in the USA. Receiving an acceptance email from them was a dream come true!
This elite company only employs the most exceptional and top-tier talent, and I am humbled to have been selected from such a competitive pool. Joining The Knight Industries is an opportunity that I simply couldn't pass up, and I am excited to use my skills to contribute to their mission.

As a driven and accomplished individual, I have always excelled in my studies and received top-notch grades. While my academic accomplishments are a credit to my hard work and dedication, there are also some memories that I would rather not dwell on. But, I won't let these memories deter me from achieving greatness.
As I stood in front of my wardrobe this morning, searching for the perfect attire for my first day at The Knight Industries, I realized that it was imperative for me to make a lasting impression. It's not often that one has a chance to make a great first impression, and I was determined to do just that.
Though I typically don't fuss over my clothing, I understood the importance of putting my best foot forward on this momentous occasion. And, after careful consideration and thought, I finally found the perfect outfit that would not only represent my impeccable taste but would also showcase my professionalism and dedication to success.
With my head held high and my clothes perfectly in place, I knew that I was ready to take on any challenge and prove myself as a valuable asset to The Knight Industries. And, I encourage others to also put their best foot forward and strive for excellence in all their endeavors.

 And, I encourage others to also put their best foot forward and strive for excellence in all their endeavors

I got dressed up in a beautiful white blouse, paired with a black fitted pencil skirt and white heels. For my lips, I opted for just a touch of lip balm. I put on some mascara for my eyes, but decided to leave the rest of my face natural - it just didn't need any more makeup!
As I was applying moisturizer, Olivia arrived at my place. "Ready, Eter?" she asked.
"Absolutely!" I responded, tucking some important documents away in my room.
Olivia saw me and complimented my outfit. "Eter, you look stunning!" she exclaimed.
I grinned and replied, "Thanks, belle!"
"If only I was a guy, I'd marry you on the spot," she joked with a playful nudge, and I blew her a flying kiss as I stowed my documents in my purse.
"Let's get going so you aren't late on your first day!" Olivia urged.
"You got it," I agreed as I hopped into the passenger seat of her car.
After a smooth 30-minute ride, we finally arrived at Knight Industries, ready to take on the day!

As I looked up, my eyes widened in amazement at the grand skyscraper towering above me - it was the largest and most beautiful one I had ever seen, with the words "Knight Industries" elegantly inscribed on it.
Guards stood outside, protecting the building like they would a palace. I breathed in deeply, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves as I prepared to start my first day.
"Bye Eter, good luck today!" Olivia hugged me tightly, and I closed my eyes, feeling comfort in her embrace.
But she wasn't done yet - she handed me a cup of Oreo shake, making my day even better. "Thank you so much, Oli, you always know how to make me feel better," I said with a smile.
Memories of our childhood flooded my mind, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for her friendship. "Childhood memories are the best," I said, nodding in agreement.
With one final squeeze of my hand, Olivia urged me to go before I was late. I smiled at her once more before heading to my new job, ready for whatever challenges lay ahead.