9 🐾 (slightly M)

Jeongguk wants to make Taehyung feel good without actually touching him, he should think about him when he gets off later.

With a smooth move, the younger is gently pushing the older back, to have enough space sitting down on his lap soon. "You look scared Tae. Can I call you Tae or do you prefer Sir?" Jeongguk falls into his role as a stripper, voice lower in tone and gaze alluring.

Taehyung opens his mouth to say something, but when did his throat become so dry? He licks over his lips to wet them, though it doesn't help much with no saliva available.

"Come on, talk to me." Jeongguk places his index finger over the other's white shirt, where the neck starts and pushes slightly against it until the touch is noticeable, slides further down over each button to reach the soft stomach. Through a hum, Jeongguk tells Taehyung that he likes the softness of his belly.

"I- oh God, I'm already flustered and you haven't even started, please call me Tae for now." Taehyung finally gathers some spit, swallows it down to get rid of the dryness.

"Oh Tae, this is going to be so much fun. Don't worry if you'll get aroused, I'd be disappointed if not." That said, Jeongguk opens the big belt buckle, to make sure it won't be in the way later on or hurt them.

Taehyung is watching every move, unsure where this is going. Jeongguk has said that he won't get nude but what about himself? There was no word about his clients when it came to this.

Their eyes are locked, thoughts going haywire in many different ways. The air between them is tense, sexual tension to be precise. There's something unspoken that makes them hesitant to completely let loose yet, it has to change and the stripper knows exactly what to do.

Jeongguk, who's still standing in front of the older, takes his phone out of the pocket to start playing sensual music. There's a whole playlist in it. With a fast movement, he throws the device on the couch, close to Taehyung and begins to sway his hips while unbuttoning the black shirt he has received from him earlier.

More skin is visible with each button being opened. Taehyung can't look away, knows exactly that this is what the younger wants. It's difficult to keep the own hands still, while wanting to touch the soft skin of the seemingly hard muscles of Jeongguk's chest.

The stripper masters the game of tensing those muscles, lets the pecs dance up and down when he gets rid of the shirt. "You like my body, am I right?" Jeongguk scoffs after seeing him nod, gulping. "Of course you do. Who doesn't." In the past, he always thought that people will hate an arrogant behavior, but over the months of practicing, he perfected it and they couldn't get enough of him.

Jeongguk turns around, looks over his shoulder with hooded eyes. The back is trained as well and the tattoo of his arm ends at the shoulder blade. When Taehyung can't stop staring at him, he bends down, legs still straight so that his butt becomes his main focus. He slowly pulls the sweatpants down, steps out of it gracefully and throws them away with a skilled swing. Everything is in sync with the music, the movements, the actions and even his breathing.

Just in time, the next song starts playing. It's faster with more bass to it. Perfect for an erotic lapdance.

Taehyung feels hot, Jeongguk fucking knows how to do his job and he's scared about what's going to happen now, because the younger turns back around again. A way too tiny boxershort is barely covering his groin. The outline of his length is slightly visible and it's definitely above average in size, not that it matters though. In his head he's chanting not to touch him in any way. It's hard when still all he wants to do is exactly that.

"You're already exited."

Jeongguk's words interrupt his staring, he looks down to his own crotch, only to see that he's right. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" Taehyung can't show him that he's a little scared, needs to act strong, as if it's not a big deal.