Chapter 1 - A Can of Worms.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters, I only own the plot.

         It's finally happening. Yes, I was at Spy School. With my parents. They finally knew I was a spy. And it was annoying. 

Dad yelled at me, "So, if this is a spy school, why did you not stay at home for spring break? A secret mission?"

 I muttered back, "Yeah, I was stopping SPYDER, a evil organization from melting Antarctica." 

My mom yelled at me, "So, the CIA didn't even give you the right training for you circumstances?! And they had MOLES?!

I sighed. "Yes, Yes, Yes.

"Hi!" Mike said as he walked out of one of the campuses many tunnels. Both of my parents jumped back, startled.

"Mike! Your a spy too?" My dad exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Mike said cheerfully. "But, i'm only a 1st year because I joined late."

"Wait.... Then why were you taken out of Saint Smithens because of budget cuts, literal budget cuts? And what was that Wiseman Preparatory Academy place?" My dad asked.

"I was going undercover, that was SPYDERS training facility and headquarters, and I stopped them from blowing up a few bridges and took out their HQ as well." I said.

"Awesome!!! What else did you do?"

"Well, I ticked off my fingers, Ummm, I stopped Colorado from being nuked, I caught a mole, I saved the president, the prime minister and a lot others from being blown up in Camp David, and I saved the President from being assassinated as you know and while doing that I also stopped SPYDER from taking over the U.S. Nuclear arsenal and took out SPYDER once and for all in France and Britain and now arresting their remaining moles."

"Are you sure that you did that all by yourself? No offense, but I don't believe your capable of all of that." My mother asked.

"None taken, Erica, She's spy school's best student, and usually my mission partner who handles the combat and fighting. I'm more of the guy who figures out the bad guys plan and thwarts them."

"Who is this Erica?" My dad askes. "Is she anyone special?" He grins.

I blushed. "No, she's just a friend.

"Yeah, they like each other." Mike exclaimed.

"NO! She is a friend and only a friend."

Mike smiled while my Dad grinned.

"Can I get to see this girlfriend of yours?" My Mom asked.

I blushed even more. Mike gave me the look that told me I was turning into a tomato.

1 suddenly spotted Z0e in the corner, and she was 4urious. 1 now wanted to end the conversation even more.

"Uh, were getting off topic, let's stop talking about this."

"Your the one trying to change th-" Mike suddenly stopped and froze after he looked at Zoe. "Yeah let's stop"

"Why the attitude change?" My parents asked.

Mike whispered to them, "That girl in the corner, she's Zoe, and she kinda has a crush on Ben."

I blushed so hard I thought I was going to turn into a inhumane shade of purple.

"Wait, so this Erica and that girl in the corner both have a crush on my son?" My mom said

Zoe looked like she was going to knock our little group unconscious.

"Yeah, they do, this place is a school for spies, so even classified missions don't stay secret, and those missions Ben goes on kinda make him popular." Mike explained.

I was now hoping Zoe would actually come over and bring me out of my misery.

But then, the half the building exploded.

(If you think this is good so far, please write a comment and give me suggestions!)