Puny Protagonists

**WARNING: SPOILERS**

In every story there's a protagonist/s. In DQ, we have several- including: King Endon; Queen Sharn, Lief, Jasmine, Barda and Jarred. And here is every single sin about them- *cough*

1. Lief

Lief is the 16 year old triumph who set out on his birthday to find 7 gemstones, the

Lief is the 16 year old triumph who set out on his birthday to find 7 gemstones, the...Diamond, Emerald, Lapis Lazuli, Topaz, Opal, Ruby and the Amethyst, which happen to spell 'DELTORA' when put in a certain order. He was foolish enough to think that a grade 3 Ol was the heir, and nearly lost the work which he had to go in a snakes stomach, go in a hive full of bees, nearly sacrifice a raladin man, kill a crazy knight, slay a quite immense toad, escape a labyrinth with a giant slug, and stab an Ak-Baba for. 

Lief was actually the heir to the throne. For some god damn reason, Emily Rodda thought that if King Endon and Queen Sharn stayed and Jarred and Anna went into the Forests of Silence it would be a 'great element of the storyline.' (Meaning the Jarred and Anna who were blacksmiths were the king and queen, Lief is the heir 🤭)

Things Wrong With Him:                                                                                                                                                      

1. Too under rated. Lief is kind of a cliché character, his main storyline is very predictable if ya' know what I mean.

2. Lief is too 'friend-observed.' (Or with Jasmine - 'Future-Wife-Observed...., I ship Lief x Jasmine) Lief never really cares about himself and tries to protect Barda and Jasmine when he needs it most. An example of this is when he's in the Valley of the Lost, and I think Ichabod......? yeah Ichabod tries to capture them and Lief doesn't run away cuz' the Opal made him dream about the future. YOU'VE GOT THE FRIGGIN' BELT YOU NEED TO RUN!

3. Cowardly. Lief has a coward persona most of the time. That's all I have to say.

2. Jasmine

The daughter of the leader of the resistance, the real Jarred AKA, Doom

The daughter of the leader of the resistance, the real Jarred AKA, Doom. Coincidentally, named after a plant because she lived in the Forests of Silence. She claims she can speak to trees, which is probably true because that's logic in the land of Deltora...

Future spouse of King Lief, Jasmine and him don't get along though. In the Valley of the Lost for example, she wants to gain the Diamond by trickery, while Lief knows the actual answer to getting the Diamond.

Things Wrong With Her:

1: She's too bossy. I feel like she's less bossy in the books..?

2: WHY IS HER HAIR GREEN?! This is not about her personality...but it clearly said DARK BROWN CURLS IN THE BOOK.

3. She's a bit jelly of other companions like Neridah etc, but not Dain-(dain fine oh lala; YA KNOW LASMINE IS SUPREME SO IM NOT SHIPPING IT)

3. Barda

If I had to describe this boi in 1 word I would say he is a MEATBALL

If I had to describe this boi in 1 word I would say he is a MEATBALL. Bruh, too much chonk in is neck; and that sounded real weird-

I guess he is okay...I like his personality. But, THE BOOKS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT BC HE IS WAY BETTER IN THE BOOKS. Also why does he have that Superman curl?

Things Wrong With Him:

1. In the anime - WHY DOES HIS VOICE AOUND LIKE THAT IT IS OKAY TO MAKE HIS CHARACTER DESIGN LIKE THAT BUT YOU JUST MADE HIM LOOK LIKE THE MAIN PROTAGINIST. IVE I SAY TO A STRANGER WHO IS THE MAIN CHARACTER, LET THEM WATCH A BIT OF THE TV SHOW THEY ARE GONNA SAY ITS HIM BECAUSE HE LOOKS TO HEROIC. I did not mean to go on a rage I'm sorry reader...

Nothing else =-=