-5-

How did I forget to tell him I couldn't join last night, how did I forget I was joining this afternoon and how did I sleep for so long?

Skye. She's my alarm clock. It seems all I did yesterday was anger every person I came into contact with. I need to make this right today, I feel awful.

I look in the mirror and I'm a right state.
My eyes are dark and puffy from where it's clear I spent quite a time crying.
I still have make up smudged under my eyes and my hair looks like I just got dragged out a bush.

I. Have. 5. Minutes.

I grab my make up remover and rub it all over my face while brushing through my hair.
I don't have time to put make up on so my puffy eyes will still be visible and I'll look a lot rougher than normal. Great.

I join the video chat where Dream is quickly going over what we're doing before we go live.
George, Sapnap, Dream and Bad are all in the call.
'Yeah she said she is joining she just woke up late.' I hear Dream's voice say just as I join.

'Morning sleepy head.' Sapnap booms over the mic.

I smile, 'Sorry about that.'

'Nice jacket behind you, y/n.' George smirks.

I gasp realising it's visible on the camera,
'it's a friend's'

'Is that a boy's jacket. On your bed?' Bad asks, shocked.

Dream is wheezing,

'That's why you woke up late?'
All the boys are laughing.

'No no it's not-' I try to think of an explanation.

'Where is he? Show us the jacket.' Sapnap teases,

'If she doesn't want to say-' George begins.

'Fine. A boy spent the night.' I glare into the camera at George's face.

I can't have them knowing it's George's jacket.
It's a better reason than admitting I went on a 'date' with George. This explanation seems more believable to be honest.

I remember he can't tell I'm looking at him, but he will know that this face is for him.
He doesn't laugh with the boys, he just looks down.

'Y/nnnn. I didn't know you were like that.' Bad gasps.

'That's my girl.' Sapnap laughs.

'That's why you were acting weird.' Dream is still wheezing.

After a few minutes of teasing and congratulations? (Boys ugh) I say,
'Come on let's just talk about the stream.'

I'm still angry at George for pointing out the jacket.
I get up and remove the jacket from the view of the camera, deliberately throwing it as hard as I can on the floor.

Throughout the stream, George and I are back to our normal fighting. However, I feel like it's me this time being more spiteful because quite a few times the chat has told me to cool down. I realise that George hasn't actually been that mean to me the whole stream. So I stop making rude comments.