Prolonged.

An: if you want to know about Gizem than look at his bio in my ocs book.

3rd person Pov:

At Verse city airport is a man name Gizem who just exit the place but once he exit he notice that it was night which make it the perfect moment for him to travel without getting caught. And so without delay he travel in the shadows towards his home that he brought from the previous owner. Upon arriving at the house he exit the shadows and entered the house where he work his magic on making the house comfortable.

A hour later.

Outside of Union Academy is Gizem who is standing on top of a building as he watch the lights going out which he smirk. "Let the fun begin" he thought as the last light went out. Suddenly a mystery shadow appear beside him to which he nod. The shadow nod back before speed towards the school where it search for information by entering their memories. Once finished it return to Gizem who received all the information which was unpleasant since he saw that nearly 99% of the school is corrupt. Once finish processing the information Gizem send the shadow back into the shadow realm.

Gizem then glare at the academy before smile sinisterly at the ideas he is cooking. He then vanish and return to his house where he begin to create creatures that can keep certain people busy.

At Union.

Inside the academy is a small dorm where a young boy name Kobe is currently sleeping.

An: imagine the rabbit is a turtle

Although Kobe is 12 he was enroll in the academy because of his mysterious gift that protect him. Many of the students try to bullied him but because of his gift they couldn't hurt him. Even with their powers Kobe gift always protect him.

However as Kobe sleep he enter a mysterious place where he meet a huge turtle that have a calm aura around it body. Which always make Kobe feel at home. Yet for the first time since he was force to enter Union, the turtle spoke.

Turtle: "Don't fear young one for someone will come to rescue you" he said causing Kobe to smile as he is finally being rescued. He then enjoy the calmness as the Turtle look at the sky. "Please old friend" he thought as a dark shadow of a clown reveal itself "keep my descendant safe" he thought as the screen turn black as a red balloon float towards the screen.

???: "Hahahahah" a clown reveal itself from the darkness as it laugh insanely. "Better watch out Union! For the Dancing Clown is coming!" It said while laughing.