16| you're a real asshole

first day of third year|

A pink blushed filled [y/n]'s cheeks when she noticed how her UA uniform did not fit like it used to. Her skirt was basically a mini skirt now, and her uniform blouse was much tighter then it was the last time she had it on.

"Maybe, I should have gotten a new uniform," she whispered as she did her best to pull her skirt down. A look of discomfort played on her face as she looked at herself through her mirror.

"I gotta do that when I get to school...I look like a damn stripper," she sighed while placing her blazer on, which somewhat toned down her look.

"I'm off, mom," [y/n] grinned as her mom sipped on her morning tea.

"[y/n]!" her mother's eyes widen in shock at the way her daughter looked.

"I know! I'm leaving early to see if I can get a new uniform!" she blushed even hard as exited the door. Her eyes drowsy in full effect as jet leg still has its grip on her.

"Oh, ok, then have a good one, dear! It's good having you back home," and with that, [y/n] was out the door. She was half asleep, but she was making her way to her old school.

"I should pick up a coffee or something, or I'm going to fall asleep during class," she yawned as she found a nearby coffee shop, in which she should have skipped because it made her late to school. With coffee in one hand, and the other keeping her skirt down, [y/n] found herself flying faster than usual to school. An annoyed look on her face due to all the stares she got from boys and men.

"Move ya nerd!" an angry voice boomed, and suddenly a green-haired boy was shoved into [y/n]. Knocking her over and her coffee slipping all over her uniform.

"What the—" she began to speak but was immediately cut off my the terrified first year in front of her.

"I-I'm so s-sorry! My friend p-pushed me and—OH MY GOD I SPILLED YOUR COFFEE! HERE TAKE MY—" he began to ramble but end up yelling when he saw her stained coffee uniform.

"It's fine, kid. It's not your fault, but YOU!" her voice yelled, and her finger pointed at an ash-blonde boy the kept walking as if he didn't make that collusion happen.

"Huh?!" he turned around with a scowl filling his face. [y/n] then quickly flew towards him, her speed stunning the crimson eyed boy. His eyes widening in fear since he couldn't even react to her actions.

"Look what you did! You're a real asshole! Now say sorry to that poor boy! And you owe a coffee!"

"You're a student? I thought you were some hooker that got a hold of our uniform!" he laughed before giving her a smirk.

"I-I...You looking for a fight first year?" her hands then grabbed his collar, pulling him even closer.

"Kacchan! I'm sorry, miss, I'll get him out of your way!" the green-haired boy began to panic even more.

"You couldn't handle me!" his bag dropped, and he rolled up his sleeves.

"Oh really?" suddenly [y/n]'s full-grown wings swung back, and her hands then let go of the first year's collar.

"What are you going to do slap—" and before her wings could do anything, a tender voice filled her ears.

"[y/n]?" Tamaki spoke, which made [y/n]' stomach erupt with butterflies.

"We'll finish this later," [y/n] gritted through her teeth and flicked the first year's forehead.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" The green-haired one grabbed the angry first year, and the pair began to walk away. She gave both of them a stern look before finally turning to face Tamaki.

"Hey, Tamaki,"

___

a/n:
and they meet again 😈💜
ily ily ily
check the new bokuto fic
what's the genre ?
different 😤

anyways

much love and stay safe
-marle 💜