I Saw You Last Night In My Dream

--
      This will be a memorable night for me, I guess. But how can it be? My uncle will not permit me to attend the party. I don't even have the dress nor shoes to wear.
       Maybe.. I'll just help them here to decorate the venue. Wait for my schoolmates and friends to come over so I can see how lovely they are from their dresses. And then leave as soon as the party starts.
      Like what I have said, I just stayed here for the entire day and help them decorates the venue. I'm so jealous how everyone talks about what they are going to wear and how excited they are. I badly wants to attend our school party. It will be the first huge party I will attend in my entire life. But how can I?
      Two hours left and some of them already leave the school to get ready for the party, and so my friends are.. Others came early with their dashing dresses and suits.
       I was about to leave when a group of boys arrives. I don't know who they are. But maybe they know me. I can see their eyes gazing at me as if they're judging me. As soon as we reach each other, they stop and started laughing at me. I don't even know why. Am I that ugly? I think not. Yes, I am. But no that ugly! They laugh and laugh and started harassing me, telling harsh words and the other one is maliciously pinching me. I can't stand it anymore. So I put all my energy to run behind them as fast as I could. The back door is a life saver!
      As I come out the back door I saw a guy in a black suit. He seems to be very familiar at me. I know I was running fast but I can clearly saw his face. So I turned around a bit and gaze at him while running slow. I don't know why but it feels like I was on a slow mo as soon as i turned around. Accidentally, he was looking at me too with curiosity. Is it a mirror reaction? or do we know each other?
       I turned back when I realize that were gazing with each other. I walked away still with curiosity. He really is somewhat familiar to me. It feels like we have met already. Like .. he reminds me of someone I know. Someone I really know. But they look different. No! They look the same. No! He is better than the one I know! But who is that person I was reminded of? I really don't know.
       As I continue walking, I feel like there was someone behind following me.. It was him!
      "I don't know you!", that was I said the moment I turned to him.
        But he just gazed at me looking blankly.
       " Stop following me okay!", I said and started walking again.
         He was not replying at me so I guess he's not following me anymore.. But i was so wrong. Someone hold my shoulder and I know it's him.
        Like what is said earlier, "I tell you, I don't know you!", I utter.. almost muttering. That was my favorite line. Okay. But why do I keep insisting that I don't know him. He didn't even ask me. He even didn't bother to talk and replied at me. He was just gazing at me the whole time. Geez!
          But he really reminds me of someone I know that I can't even tell who. I was reminded that this guy in front of me is better than him. Yea they look the same but i must admit he was more handsome. He was more masculine. His eyes was so totally charming and grumpy compare to the other one that was so big to the point that it was not pretty anymore. His nose? I think they're the same. But this guy's face is more refreshing. But a bit poker. How should I describe it. He's not small but not that tall too. He's even whiter than me. He had a great shoulders! That's my type! And why I am feeling like his eyes is seducing me. I am at slow mo again, feeling the moment where his eyes and mine met as if they were talking to each other. But who is this guy?
      When I realized how long we're gazing to each other. I turned around and was about to walk away when he hug me. He hug me tight. As if he was longing for me that much. He was hugging me around my back! And I'm feeling it. Whatta fantasy!
      I forced my body to get out from that back hug from him. I pull myself and started running again. I wanna run away from there. From him!
      Luckily, my uncle's house is not that far from our school. I gotta hide from him.
      As I arrived tothe house, I bump into my uncle's wife and told me that I can attend the party once I cleaned the kitchen. OMG! I didn't expect that. I'm so happyyyyy!! So as soon as she said that, I hurriedly clean the kitchen. I'm still thinking about the guy I met earlier. Who is he? He didn't talk even a single word but keep on following me as if he knows me. But the real deal is.. what I'm going to wear at the party???
...
It took me so long to clean the kitchen. Maybe the party had begun. I'm so late. And I have nothing to wear. If I will dig through my little closet, I'm sure I'll be super late. So what I am going to do? Should I attend still?
     "Oh Jesus! You scared me!" , I was so shocked when I opened my room's door seeing a guy lying at my bed.
      "Why are you here!? Get up!" It was the guy who was following me earlier. Now I get the point, maybe he was with the group of boys harassed me at the gym. Hmmm.
       I pull him out of the bed and push him towards the door telling him to get out. Why he is at my room? I don't know! I don't know how he manage to enter the house. AND ENTER MY ROOM! But i'm not gonna ask, i won't bother, all I need is for him to leave!!!
      "Are you not coming to the party?" he said. He finally utter some words. Okay he's not cheek.
     "I'm not", without a reason and without complaint, i answered sadly.
     "Why not? You should go to the party now. Go with me"
       Huh? Go with me? Go with you? Are you kidding? I don't even know you. You came at my house, my room without notice and now you want me to go with you. Crazy! Crazy good looking bitch!  -_______-
      "I will not. It's late. Just go on your own! Don't mind me. Go! Hurry!", again without complaint. I just tell him i wont and push him to go away.
      "I LIKE YOU!"
      "Huh?"
      "I said I like you. Do you like me too? Please tell me yes! And let's go to the party!" he said that confidently. geez!
      Is this guy crazy or what! She likes me? Really? Oh this is crazy. I just saw a guy I didn't even know, followed me, hugged me, sneak into my room, telling me to go with him at the party and said he likes me! What??!!
     ...
  The next thing I know, I just saw myself in an old dress from my cabinet sneaking out the door with the guy behind me as if I'm sneaking from others' house.. Why I am at this dress? And why I was with him right now? I don't know.
    As we walk through the street on our way to the school, he keeps on asking me when will I answer him. Answer what? Answer that I like you too? My goodness! I will say it again. I don't know him! I really don't.
     The party had begun and I was so late. I know. Look at them. They are all lovely with their dress and make up on their face. My dress was too old and too odd. Not fitted in this kind of party. And not even compatible with the handsome guy behind me :(
      Speaking of that guy. Where is he? That crazy mysterious guy! He told me he likes me and now he's gone all of a sudden. Hmmm. We din't even introduced to each other. He din't told me what's his name and i didn't tell mine too. Geez! Why would i care? Maybe he look for his friends. Okay. I should not really care. I'll gonna enjoy the party.
..
   I roam around and search for my friends. But deep inside, i was searching for him too. I saw the group of boys earlier, so I change direction. He's not with that boys. That's good!
    "Ingrid!", oh that was my friend calling my name. My name was totally beautiful unlike me. Poor me.
     "Hi", I replied. I'm kinda shy of what I look like.
      "Hey! You said you were not coming. Look at you here. And look at your dress its pretty, it suits you dear.", i wish that was not a sarcasm.
       I just smiled and followed them.
     "You seem bothered. Are you okay?"
      "Ahh yess.. ", but actually not. my eyes are still roaming around searching for the guy.
     then ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    Okay. It was all a dream. But wait. I'm a little experienced when it comes to lucid dreaming. So... Close now and fall asleep again my eyes. I wanna see that guy again. So badly...
   And then i was back again to my dream..
   This time, it feels like  I was awake on other dimension. I'm dreaming i know it. And what comes to my mind, that literally came out on my dream.
    But I cannot find him. I search for him all through out the place, but there was no him. No traces left behind. Only memories.  The more i search for him hoping to see him again. The more i was awaken fast on each dream. I'm so eagerly to find him.  Why can't I?
    Then i was totally wide awake now. I can't go back to sleep and dream again. That was my real problem.. Its hard for me to sleep but so easy to be awaken.
     That dream.
     I thought it was true. It seems really true. And the guy at my dream? He seems really real. But i haven't seen him in my entire life. And the other guy I'm thinking at my dream that reminds me of him is my ex-boyfriend. Geez! Why can't I recognize him in my dream. It's Chad. They were look alike. But the guy in my dream is better. He was totally my type! And now I can't stop thinking about him. I know it's not Chad. They were different, i can say.. though they look alike. A bit!
   Just like any other dreams i have, involving guys.. that feels like it was real. That we have relationship, or something is going on between those guys and me. At the end of the dream.. they vanish. They vanish completely like all of a sudden. And i couldn't find them. Even i try to be back at my sleep and dream. They are not there anymore. I was curious why? It happened many times. All of those guys were completely strangers to me, or have a resemblance to someone i know, and all of them? i really feel like we have a deep connection in my dreams. But i never seen them in my entire life. And i never dreamed of those strangers twice. I may dreamed the same scenario twice or more, but they are not there anymore. Are they dream travelers who just want to make fun of me or what?
        And this time, this guy is different. I dreamed of a guy before .. who died saving me and i cried so hard.. so badly. That was creepy. I never imagined in my life a situation like that. It will be a great trauma for me. I also dreamed of a guy who was very handsome like a celebrity, but in a relationship with me. And when i wake up. I can't stop thinking about them. But the guy earlier really hits me so hard. Yes its just the same feeling, i can't also stop thinking about him. But he has a great impact to me, to think that he resembles someone i know. Arghhhh! What's this feeling? I am desperately wanna dreamed of him again. Every night! I wanna know him more. I wanna know his name and tell mine too. I wanna see his face. I don't know why.
--
I tried my best to be back in that dream and find the guy. Everynight.. before i sleep. I would regularly think about him. Hoping that i will dreamed of him again. I am fan of those sayings that who you think about the whole day or think about before you sleep would likely to appear in your dreams. Like we always had during our fantasies to our favorite celebrities. And i wish that was true.
I will not stop thinking of him until he appears on my dream too.
Maybe, I already like him.
Thats why i'm desperate like this.
Is it possible?
To like someone you just have met once.
Of course.. yes.
But in my case..
I just met him in my dream.
So is it possible to develop feelings unto him?
Maybe.. yes.
And I will wait.
I will wait to see him again in my dreams.
And tell him.
I LIKE HIM TOO.
And that i miss him too.

+++++++

THANKS FOR READING... HOPE YOU SUPPORT ME ALL THE WAY. AND I PROMISE TO WRITE MORE OFTEN HAHAHA.
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment. I wanna see your reaction, opinions and suggestions!
Stay tuned luvs.
P.S. happy 100followers!!

xoxo,
sum1udonthav2know ♡