1

-lowercase intended
-tw: swearing, suggestion of murder
No POV:
"why the hell did you just text me? i'm literally sitting right in front of you." jschlatt spoke aggressively to the boy who was sat in front of him. the boy had no response other than a simple shrug and "it's easier." with that terrible response in mind, schaltt stood up and threw his phone on the ground and stepped on it a couple times for good measure. he flipped the boy off and walked away in search of someone else to talk to.

Schlatt had been living in england for around 2 weeks and this was his first day of school. he'd sure as hell made a great first impression on the school after smashing his phone, so he had to find some new friends who didn't know about what he did to his phone. or maybe just the one. schlatt looked around the small schools cafeteria in search of someone to talk to and his eyes landed on a freakishly tall boy with brown locks hidden slightly under a beanie. perfect, he was alone and looked like a loser, no way would he have been paying any attention to the other side of the cafeteria.

he hadn't thought of something to spark conversation with this boy until he was already sat opposite him and locking eyes with the other. quickly looking around he noticed a busted up skateboard leaned against the wall near wilbur and decided to spark conversation about it.
"i've seen you skate."
he hadn't seen him skate. that was a lie.

Wilbur POV:
i'm not a weird kid- i don't think. i never really liked to kill stuff until i was 13. must've been when i killed my neighbours annoying cat. it was getting on my nerves- screaming and get into fights at night. it kept me awake. so when i found it in my backyard, home alone... let's say my neighbours didn't see that cat ever again. middle school was pretty bad. i didn't have any friends and i would get bullied. but at highschool everyone was too focused on their phones to pay attention to me. but coming back to murder- i'd always wondered what it would be like to kill someone. after what my mother did to... leave... i wanted to kill someone. i always imagined killing my dad- him saying some ridiculous pun or dad-joke that he'd been saying for years now, and i would just take out my hunting knife and well... you know.

"i've seen you skate."

i quickly looked up to see a pretty, small boy sitting opposite me. i'd heard about him, i heard he was loud and no good to have around. maybe he was the culprit of the loud smash from the other side of the cafeteria earlier. maybe he dropped a glass or something...

No POV:

"cool." wilbur uttered out, no emotion on his face.
"you're pretty shit."
schlatt replied smiling slightly. this freakishly tall boy seemed like the guy who he could make fall for him in a couple hours. he could drop him the next day. easy as that.
"fuck off." wilbur said quickly. oh? so he did have something to say about literally anything. this was the first time he'd heard the giant talk like the whole day. "schlatt." he said smiling and folding his arms together. "i'm wilbur." wilbur? interesting i guess. sounded like every other stupid english name. just the same as richard. or emily. or harry. or elizabeth. the two talked for a little while.

TIME SKIP

Wilbur POV:

it was the end of the day and me and schlatt had talked a little more. he was pretty cute. kind off. i guess. I was trying my very best to not get attached to him i swear. he was just so... small. they walked out of the school and schlatt turned to me and said "hey, will you be my boyfriend." it was less of a question and more of just a sentence. i felt something but i'm not sure what it was. i hadn't felt anything in a long time. "ok." is all i could say. well. i guess i've got a boyfriend now? i know it's a bad idea. we only just met but i didn't know how to say no. "cool. also i don't have a phone. so like.. you can't text me." he added. "ok." i said, blandly. "i smashed it. on purpose." schlatt said, trying to get any sort of reaction out of me.

it was almost perfect. almost too easy. "hey, come over to my house this weekend and we can hang out or something." i replied, plastering a half-assed smile on my face. schaltt nodded and i told him my address and he wrote it on his arm. i said goodbye and we parted. I was going to kill him. my dad wouldn't be home until monday since he was on a business trip. i was going to kill schlatt on saturday and i would have at least a day to hide his body. it was flawless.

now he just had to wait.

———————-

A/N i rewrote some bits in this chapter since i didn't like it :( it should make a lot more sense now!