FWS 5

"Don't you feel guilty for that words you left on your soulmate? I mean, he just wanted you to take care of him, but you think he's a bother" Jin says as he stared at his friend with a raised brow

"Don't you feel guilty for that words you left on your soulmate? I mean, he just wanted you to take care of him, but you think he's a bother" Jin says as he stared at his friend with a raised brow. Taehyung just shrugged and continued to chat Jungkook.
"You know that means you're cheating on your soulmate" Jin says, sighing as he rolled his eyes.
"Well, do I look like I care?" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes.
"And every words you say hurts your soulmate more" Jin says, voice laced with worry. As Taehyung looked back at his phone, a certain word caught his attention.

"He's telling me that his heart is hurting" Taehyung says, which made Jin confused.
"Tae... " The older says until Taehyung gasps.
"He's... He might be my soulmate" The younger says, staring at Jin. The older nods, gulping.
"I need to meet him" Taehyung says and rushingly type the words.

"Let's meet up at the park tomorrow"

Jungkook gasps as he reads the words, gulping. Looking back at his mother, who smiled and nodded.
"Come on, one meeting won't hurt, right?" Mrs Jeon says, chuckling. Jungkook smiles, looking down.

Jungkook fixes his shirt, and his hair. Putting on his lip balm before he smiled and blew a kiss on the mirror.
"You look good, bubs" Someone said, startling Jungkook. He looks back and saw his father and mother. He smiled and walked to them, hugging both.
"Be careful, okay?" Mr Jeon says as he rubbed Jungkook's back.

Jungkook gulps as he waits for Taehyung, sat at a bench as he looks around. He gasps as he saw the older, who now sat down beside him.
"H-hi" Jungkook stutters, even though they talk normally online, it isn't the same in real life.
"Hi, Jungkookie~" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook looks down, smiling as he blushed.