CHAPTER 17: Bipolar

BELLA PARKER

"Bella."

"Bella. Wake up."

"Bella, it's late already just. Get up."

"Mmm.. let me sleep." I said with my eyes still closed. Then I rolled on the bed and fell with a loud thud.

Wait. Bed?

Of course, I was sleeping on the couch last night.

And I was so busy with my dream that I didn't even remember that.

I removed the blanket from my head and looked up to see Liam standing in front of me with hands in his sweat pockets looking down at me with no emotion.

I glared at him.

"You are such an asshole. You could've saved me." I yelled at him.

"Language Bella."

I rolled my eyes.

"Get up and go clean up fast. It's 10 already."

"Mhmm." I said closing my eyes still lost in my beauty sleep.

"Bella."

"Hmm." I hummed with eyes closed.

"Do you want me to pour cold water on you? I wouldn't mind." Liam said and my eyes shot open.

I can't trust this man. He is dangerous, he can do anything.

Run Bella, run to the washroom.

I got up and ran to the washroom.

After taking my bath, brushing my teeth I went to the closet. I found some pyjamas.

A smile crept on my face.

"So Mr. Devil Parker did his work. Good."

I took out one and looked at it "This is so cute."

After getting dressed, into something nice I went downstairs, I saw Liam sitting on a chair doing something in his phone, Ryan was sitting in front of Liam face palming himself, lost in his thoughts. Maria making breakfast in the kitchen.

Their life is so boring.

I went to them "Hello beautiful people, the princess is here." I said with a smile.

Listening to my voice Ryan's face lit up. "Mommy!"

"Yes baby." I went to him and sat beside him. "Slept well?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Did you sleep well?"

My eyes went to Liam who was already looking at me with a smirk, I wish I could punch that face.

"Did you sleep well Bella?" Liam asked still with that evil smirk and raised brows.

So, now he is teasing me.

I smiled at Ryan "Of course, I slept well."

Maria then came towards us and served the breakfast. She said "Congratulations Bella, on your marriage."

"Thank you so much." She smiled and went back to her work.

"Mommy, what are we going to do after the breakfast?" Ryan asked.

"Umm-" before I could complete my sentence, Liam said "Bella can do whatever she wants, you need to study. Mr. Jones will be here to teach you, so you need to complete all your previous incomplete work."

Ryan pouted listening to Liam. "But Dad, I can get a day off."

"No, you can't."

Rude.