11/End

⚠️ Mentions of Abuse

The entire royal family was already in the dining room, including Dream surprisingly.

"Today Lucas is supposed to be picking the person he would rule with." Started the king, Lucas smirked. " However apparently my 2 oldest sons have been abusing their youngest brother." Panic was seen on Jake's and Lucas' faces. "So instead Dream you will become king, after all you were always destined to be an amazing king." Dream's eyes widened.

"That isn't fair!" Shirked Lucas, standing up and glaring at his father and brother.

"You're one to talk about fairness." Shot Techno smirking.

"Dream inherited all of mother's features, Green eyes, dirty blonde hair, everyone always falls for him because of them, I made him wear the mask, Lucas asked me to, he didn't want anyone else falling for his cute features, we were always jealous of him, I know it isn't much coming from me but Dream would be a great king." Jake admitted, looking down ashamed.

"At least you're honest, not like your brother." Said Illumina, picking up his cup.

"Dream, I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you." Jake had stood up and bowed in front of the boy.

"B-But I can't be king, I d-don't even have experience." Dream's voice was laced with panic.

"Don't worry that's why you'll marry these 6." He said winking at us. Dream immediately blushed and looked away. "They'll protect you and also help you, not to mention they all love you more than anything." The 6 boys went up to him and smiled, he started crying and hugged each of them.

"Thank you." He said smiling through his tears.

A few months later

"Baby!" Whined Sapnap, Fundy and Wilbur at Dream, Illumina, Techno and George rolled their eyes at their childishness.

.Dream hummed in response, not looking over to them.

"That's it." Said Sapnap, Wilbur, Fundy and him, grabbed Dream and threw him onto the bed. The other 6 surrounded him and cuddled him.

"You need to start paying attention to us!" Whined Fundy, Dream smiled and rolled his eyes.
"I need to pay attention to my 6 babies, sometimes I can't believe I'm younger than all of you." He said giggling, the others just cuddled him closer, he sighed in content and just let it happen.

End ( ◜‿◝ )♡
I hope you enjoyed it!

I know it was trash but whatever!

💜💖💙💜🖤💖💙💜💖💚💙💖💚💜💖💚💙💖💚💖💙💚🖤💖💜💖💚🖤💖💖💙🖤💖💖💙💜🖤💚🖤💖💚🖤💖🖤💙💙💙💙💙🖤💖💜💙💖💜💜💖💜💙🖤💖💜💙🖤🖤💚💙💖🖤💚💜💖💙💜💜🖤💙💚🖤🖤💙🖤🖤💜💖💜💙💖💚🖤💙💚🖤🖤💙🖤💖💚