Four

He moved himself in front of me taking a deep breath before dipping under the water. His arms reach backwards and I hurried to get onto his broad shoulders. With each of my thighs around his head I had to push away the dirty thoughts floating around my mind.

He stood to his feet.

Damn he's tall.

And strong.

Swoon....

He hooked his forearms over my shins keeping a tight grip on me. I tried hard not to suffocate him, but he seemed to be doing fine. I heard him blowing air out of his mouth trying to get his hair out of his face, so I reached down and pulled his bangs up out of his eyes. He looked up at me, best he could with a smile.

"Thank you." He said.

"No problem." I replied.

His smile was beautiful, and I was starting to wonder what was wrong with him. He seemed too perfect. But soon he took a step making me look up, our opponents ready and waiting. I watched Jimin crack his knuckles, a mischievous grin on his face and Namjoon gripping onto his thick thighs.

"Come on queenie." He bantered at me.

"Bring it on, Jiminie." I smiled back.

I heard Jin chuckle a little, and Taehyung had made his way a little closer to us, a huge grin on his face.

"Your thighs better be strong. You're going to have the ride of your life." Jimin teased, winking at me, then looking at Jin. "You think you can handle it?"

I saw Namjoon smirk at Jin, but I couldn't see Jin's expression. He didn't say anything, but started moving forward as Namjoon stepped towards us.

"My moneys on the queen." Taehyung shouted through his hands. Hoseok laughed and even Jungkook chuckled a bit.

Once we got close enough, Jimin's hands locked with mine, our fingers lacing together. I could tell that Jimin wasn't using his full strength but I wasn't mad. I pushed and he pushed, his muscles flexing and relaxing with the performance of struggle he was giving me.

Jimin could easily overpower me. He's one of my body guards after all. He, Jungkook, and Hoseok are some of the strongest and quickest men I knew. But he was going to let me win. I knew he was.

"Ow!" I heard from Namjoon, making me look down. "Dude, did you just kick me?"

Jin stepped back wards making Jimin and I's arms reach out. Jin was laughing and Namjoon was trying to kick. I could tell because Jimin's left side kept dipping down.

Jimin looked down to scold Namjoon for moving so unsteadily, opening up the perfect opportunity to win for real. I pulled him towards me by both hands, and was able to get one hand free from his grasp, pushing his shoulder away from me. The slight whiplash threw him off and his entire body weight was thrown backwards. Jin stepped backwards again and something caused Namjoon's foot to slip from under him. I saw Jimin's eyes go wide as they fell backwards into the pool.

Both Jin and I raised our fists in the air in victory, Taehyung and Hoseok applauding loudly, Jungkook clapping softly. When Namjoon resurfaced he looked annoyed but Jimin was laughing as he wiped the water from his face.

"You cheated." Namjoon accused, pointing directly at Jin.

"I did not."

"What was all that kicking for?"

"It's not his fault you can't stay on your feet!" I spat back, still smiling of course.

"I LOVE HER!" Tae shouted as he laughed. Jungkook laughing with him...or at him. "She's sassy!"