Chapter 10

I want to thank you all for reading,voting,commenting and adding my book to your library or reading lists. I also want to apologize for the slow updates but I've been busy with school. I hope you enjoy this chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a few more minutes were spent in the kitchen, Ace asked Hayden and Jayden to show me to 'my bedroom.'

We went to the second floor of the mansion where all the bedrooms were. Hayden taught me that it was called the bedroom hall and showed me the bedrooms.

It went from oldest to youngest.
Liam's bedroom was the first, followed by Noah's, followed by Ace's, followed by Axel's, followed by Blade's, followed by Hayden's, followed by Jayden's, followed by Xander's and the last is mine .

They also informed me that their parent's room is on the third floor. Hayden went on to complain that its unfair for their parents to have a whole floor to themselves.

"If you want to hear them have intercourse then be my guest and go up to the third floor." Jayden said.

It took a while for Hayden to realise what intercourse meant before he made a disgusted face and shuddered before fake gagging.

Jayden chuckled at his brother's antics and proceeded to show me 'my room.'

When he opened the door I was met with the sight of a king sized bed, a desk, a chair and drawers. After that I saw 2 doors. I opened one of them and was met with a large closet which was empty and then I opened the second one and I was met with the a bathroom that was so freaking huge. It had a bathtub, a shower, mirror, sink and toilet.
Picture of the bedroom

"Wow" was the first thing that came out of my mouth

"So, do you like it?" Hayden asked.

"I like it but don't you think its a little too much." I replied still awed by this place.

"You deserve everything."Hayden and Jayden said at the same time.

Aww. Cringe but still sweet.

"Thank you so much." I said with so much sincerity.

"No problem. Well leave you to unpack." Jayden said while they made their way out of the room.

When they left, I noticed that my suitcase was in a corner of the room.
I started unpacking my clothes and some toiletries before I found a place to hide my blades and money.