Ronald Weasley

"Will you stop eating! Your best friend is missing." You hit Ron in the shoulder with a book every word you said.
"Cool down, Y/N, look behind you." He said as he rubbed his shoulder subconsciously.
"He's covered in blood. Why is it he's always covered in blood?" Ginny asks as she fishes in her pockets for a handkerchief.
"What happened, Harry?" Hermione asks as everyone watches Ginny wipe blood off Harry's nose.
"Before you start, Ron, can I talk to you? Privately." You ask nervously. He nods and you both walk out of the hall, a few pairs of eyes following you.
"Ron, you know Ginny likes Harry, right?" You ask. He glanced at you out of the corner of his eye.
"......yes." He answered slowly.
Wow how oblivious can someone get?
"Er, well she does." You confirmed.
"Oh. Well can i ask you a question?" He asks. You nod and face towards him.
"Answer honestly, yeah?" You nod reassuringly. "Who do you fancy?"
OF ALL QUESTIONS RONALD WEASLEY. You give him a quick glance and feel your cheeks heating up.
"Um, I fancy a boy with red hair and freckles sitting his face. Another hint his name is Ronald Weasley." You say confidently. I mean, you've been keeping your crush hidden from everybody (except Hermione) for six years.
He looks at you with red cheeks.
"R-really?" He asks, making sure he heard you right.
"Yup" you answered simply.
"Would you uh maybe wanna go get butter beer sometime?" He asks, trying to cover his stutters.
"I would like that." You answer softly.

BA BA BU BAAAAAAAA

I got two updates in a hour. Mhm. Yup.

No lies on Christmas
- Captain Holt

Anyways, next imagine will prolly be Deadric Diggory