ADORING HER CUTENESS

Yn and Treasure wake up next morning after their peacefully sleep .

They did thier morning routine and eat there breakfast after getting ready .

Yn Outfit

Treasure saw Yn struggling while brushing her hair so Yedam went towards Yn and started brushing her hair

YN

U.mm oppa I can d.o it

YEDAM

No you can't sweetheart before me coming here you were struggling .

They were finally done so they embark on thier journey to jungle .

Treaure only come here for enjoyment purposes yet they didn't note down any thing but they were helping Yn in her work .

Treasure finally went on their way to jungle after some time it was like evening time dark brown night soon to be approached .

They took so many pictures while continuing their journey .

The jungle view was breathtaking

The jungle view was breathtaking .they were all enjoying the view while walking through the forest trees.

It's been a while since treasure enjoyed themselves as they are always busy with thier mafia shits .

Yn was eating her choclates

while  walking around the jungle with them Doyoung holding her hand when she suddenly feels someone poke her shoulder from behind when she look to the other side she saw no one but suddenly her choclate got snachted by someone she look up to see a...

while  walking around the jungle with them Doyoung holding her hand when she suddenly feels someone poke her shoulder from behind when she look to the other side she saw no one but suddenly her choclate got snachted by someone she look up to see a monkey eating her choclates on the tree branch

YN

Ahh Oppa he took my choclates

Yn said whining cutely

Treasure laughed at her cute behaviour and voice

ASAHI

My baby its just a chocolate

JEONGWOO

Yes he must be hungry that's why he took it

YN

Ahh if he was hungry he could have taken your apple why my choclates

She ask in a whining tone

YN

If he was hungry he should have gotten to eat the fruits hanging on the tree not my choclates such a thief .

She said while cursing cutely

TREASURE POV

We were enjoying the scene while adoring her cuteness we really fell in love with her cuteness we cant think we can't deny the fact that since she came in our life our life has filled with joy and happiness ...

We were taking photos and were laughing to see scared face of Yn in every picture. She is really afraid of us .

It was getting a little dark .But we were not afraid of any danger as wild creatures don't roam around in this path.

Suddenly we heard wolf howling that were coming from far away .

We see Yn started shivering

YN

Op...pa I am afra...id of wol...f's

DOYOUNG

Ohh so wolf's are more dangerous than us ?? Huh

While smirking he said

YN

Yeah oppa they rip your flesh

She said in scared voice .

They were howling continuously Yn started crying while hugging Hyunsik .

Hyunsik was taken aback by sudden contact but he also hug her back .

Shh calm down babygirl nothing will happen .

I carried her bridal style as she was so afraid to walk beacuse of the sounds

YN

Umm can ..we go back ...please ...oppa
She asked in pleading tone.

JAEHYUCK

Okay we are going back to our tents okay now baby ???

He asked while patting Yn head .
Yn just bummed in response

HYUNSIK POV

She didn't know how much love I felt when I carried this little creature in my arms . I can't not even think that we will be able to be happy again after what happen to our parents grand father and our long lost baby sister who was has just turned three years at that disaster time .

We don't know what happens to her we tried to find her but can't get any information maybe she is happy in heaven

But Yn was also giving us the same feeling like we have to protect her and take care of her like our little baby sister .

Sure she is an angel who is so innocent cute adorable

END OF TREASURE POV

Yn fell asleep in Hyunsik arms . He caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead while arriving at the destined place and putting her to bed while putting the blanket over her and Turning over the lights .

Well enjoy I got a little time as I just finished preparing so tell me how do you guys like it ??