Vanitas Learns about Master Xehanort's Death

Vanitas wanted to talk to Sora alone, he wanted to know about Xehanort.

"So, I take it that Xehanort is dead?" Vanitas asked. Once they were alone.

"Yeah, I went to find Kairi, by using the Power of Waking and brought her home," Sora said. "But it cost me to disappear, Chirithy warned me, but I didn't care about what happened to me, I still wanted to save Kairi, no matter what happens to me, I was gone for a year, but Kairi and Riku found me and brought me home."

"The old coot had everything planned out for his desire for the x-blade." Vanitas said.

"I...I wanted to kill him for what he did to Kairi and for what he did to Everyone else, and I used a bit of Darkness in our battle. Even after the battle, but my friends arrived and I saw that his age was catching up to him. He and Eraqus left after he surrender the x-blade to me and I along the other guardians sealed Kingdom Hearts." Sora said.

"Well if it was me, I would have ripped the old coots head off, but then you, showed Xehanort mercy since he was dying anyways." Vanitas said.

"Kairi was asleep for a year, because she felt her heart held a clue to where I was, Riku had been having dreams, waking up in strange place where big buildings and when he noticed Yozora was watching him.

"I see, well at least, they found you and brought you home."

"Yeah, I don't ever want to be apart from Kairi again, when we fought the Master of Masters, Luxu and the Foretellers, they decided to betray their Master and Luxu to help us fight them."

"I'm surprised, they betrayed them, but why did they decide to betray Luxu amd their Master?"

"It was Ava's idea to betray them, Luxu, is Xigbar."

"You got to be kidding me!" Vanitas laughed.

"It's true."

"Wow!"

"I asked Kairi to marry me."

"Did she say yes?"

"Yes."

"Well congratulations brother."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome."

With that they go back to where Kairi was at.

Vanitas saw the ring on Kairi's finger and smiled. "Congratulations Kairi, I heard Sora proposed to you."

"Yeah, he did and thanks."

"No, problem."

They decided to go back over to where the others were at.