Chapter 2 {grease and hamsters}

Hajime on your right and Nagito on your left you three walked along a path.

"Hey is that a plane?" Hajime suddenly yelled.

You put a hand to your right ear. "Damn Hajime my ear- oh wait that is a plane!!"

Hajime and you smile at each other, And start running to the airport.

"Guys-." Nagito try's to speak up.

You two run for the building. Maybe we can get off of here! You continue to run till the two of you reach the front doors.

Hajime opens the doors to the building. The building was fairly large.

there was two males in the building. One with neon pink hair and a bright green jumpsuit..your eyes kinda hurt when you looked at him..

Then there was a very pale male in the far back. The first thing that caught your eye was his hair, it reminded you of ice cream. He had a huge purple scarf and a big black coat.

You glance beside you to see a worried Hajime.

"Hey you okay?" You ask.

He immediately looks at you and blush's. "Uh..Yeah I'm okay...I just- you know what never mind."

He starts to walk over towards the pink haired male.

You shrug off Hajime's weird behaviour and follow behind him.

"Uh..Hi." Hajime awkwardly waves to the pinkie.

The male snaps out of his thoughts and turn to look at you two.

"Heh. Oh hello." He glanced at Hajime before landing on you...and he didn't look away.

Starting to feel uncomfortable and his staring, you introduced yourself.

"Um..I'm L/n Y/n...the ultimate sociopath.."

He looks surprised by your words. "Sociopath?! What does that even mean?! Wait- your like a psycho-."

You immediately cut him off. "Sociopath and psychopath are two very different things.."

You herd an awkward chuckle from behind you, turning your head you see the calm as ever marshmallow.

"You should be careful Souda." You just roll your eyes and face the pinkie again, you point towards the planes.

"Do you know if we can use thoughs to get off?"

The shark like male scratched at his neck. "Uh no it looks like their just there for show.."

Hajime looks at him worryingly. " and how would you know that?"

The man smiles showing his abnormally sharp teeth.

"Right. I'm Kazuichi Souda, The ultimate mechanic! Nice to meet ya."

You smile at the shark..I think his smile is contagious..

"Oh..I'm Hajime Hinata...I cant really remember my talent.." Souda just nods at his statement.

You point to Nagito beside you. "And you've already met Nagito."

Kazuichi smiles and then grabs onto Hajime.

" hey do you think Miss. L/n is hot..? Come onnn be honest I won't tell."

Hajime's face becomes beet red. "Well- erm- I."

You glance at Nagito, he just gives you a cute little smile.

"Your a horrible whisper...also just call me Y/n."

The shark jumps at bit before rubbing the back of his neck.

You let out a sigh and start walking over to the next male, Nagito following you almost like a lost puppy and Hajime being stuck to talk with Souda some more.

As you were walking to the ice cream haired male in the back you herd Nagito whispering to himself.

"So...ch..hope.."

Still walking, You glance to the side, only to see Nagito staring at you.

"You okay?" You give out a shaky smile.

He smiles. "Your too kind Y/n-san caring for trash like me."

You shake your head, still walking over to the other male. "Your not trash Nagito.."

You slowly start to pick up your speed, not wanting to hear Nagito put himself down.

"H-Hey Y/n.?!"

You give a little smile.

You finally reach the emo male.

"STOP. If you value your life then do not take another step closer!"

You gave a little laugh which made the step back a bit.

"YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME!?" He shouted pulling on his scarf.

You wave your hands in front of you. "No no! I'm not laughing at you. Promise."

He seemed the calm at bit down after hearing this.

"I was laughing cause I don't exactly care much for my life."

"Wow Y/n that was pretty sad." You jump a bit and turn your head.

"Jesus Hajime you scared me."

Hajime gave a little smile.

"Well some people may this you as reckless but I welcome it! NOW REMEMBER IT AND REMEMBER IT WELL FOR I WILL ONE DAY RULE THIS WORLD!!! My name is GUNDHAM TANAKA, A IM THE DARK LORD OF ICE!!!"

You flinched at bit at his loudness but smiled anyways, now understanding his personality.

You looked over at the pair beside you, Nagito still smiling like an idiot, and Hajime staring at Gundham in disbelief.

A sly smirk placed itself onto your face as you thought on how to introduce yourself to Gundham.

With a smile on your face the whole time you bent down on one knee, placing a hand behind your back and one one your knee, you look up at Gundham and give him a close eyed smile.

"My dark lord, if I may introduce myself?"

Gundham immediately stiffened and pulled his scarf up to his nose. "Y-Yes you may."

You smiled and stood back up. Hajime looked at you like you had three head, while Nagito gave you his cute smile.

"Well, I'm L/n Y/n..the ultimate sociopath."

Gundham crossed his arms and smiled. "I see, I suppose I have found a dark angel."

Confused you opened your mouth to ask him what he meant but you were cut off.

"And you-!" Gundham pointes his hand towards Hajime.

"Who are you my pointy haired mortal." 

You could see Hajime's sweat drop.

"I'm uh Hajime Hinata...I cant really remember my ultimate.."

Gundham nodded his head.

You smiled and waved your hand goodbye to Gundham.

"Cya My dark lord!!" You yelled walking away with Hajime and Nagito.

Walking out of the building Hajime randomly starting talking. "Y/n your really strange."

You look at Hajime, You dramatically place your hand on your forehead.

"Ouch Hajime...your so rudeee."

Both Nagito and Hajime let out a chuckle.

Nagito glanced at you and smiled.

"Well Y/n where do you wanna go next?"

So I'm gonna make these interdictions a bit faster cuz I don't want like six chapters just for meeting everyone but yeah.
Stay safe
-Red