Late Nights Early Mornings

CHAPTER 4

No POV

Dabi got up an walked away leaving you in pure shock and a blushing mess 'wh-what the fuck just happened' you got up, put on your jacket and walked out the door you walked up to the roof and sat down on the edge of the building. You pulled out your phone pulled out your earbuds and started listening to music

(Sorry if you don't like the song, I end it at 0:51 but you can keep listing obviously)

you started humming along to the song and eventually started singing cause no one else was there or so you thought.

"CEO, I'm savvy respect a bitch, I'm a Maverick flexible, so elastic but don't you dare bend a bitch backward" you started nodding your head along to the music to the music 

"being a bitch is my kink what the fuck else did you think? Fuck a princesses, I'm a king bow down and kiss on my ring it's gonna hurt, it'll sting spitting up blood in the sink" you got up and started to dance along with the song 

"daisy's on your nightstand now don't forget it blossom in the moonlight screw eyes glacial with the blue ice I'm terrifying" you stopped when you sensed someone with you. "Who are you and what do you want" you said with a stern voice...quiet "hello?". You where now a bit confused your senses where never wrong so either someone was there just not saying it or you where talking to yourself. 'What if I sing a song to make them feel sad, ugh no if it's someone trying to hurt me then they would probably know about my quirk' you thought. You finally started to sing again.

(Again sorry if you don't like the song)

"I'm rare, like these diamonds that I wear gold lace, please you like on other heartbeat racin' imma put you through these places be the best you've ever tasted" you began to walk toward the door "gon' stay on your mind, come back every time baby imma keep you" you appeared behind the stranger hiding in the shadows "Cravin".