Kilani and finn

A day after boarding Finn was starting to get tired of the emptiness but he couldn't wait to see kilani agen. She was a good friend of his and he didn't want to give the children wrong answers and embarrass them both.

As they sailed into port a girl riding a dolphin greeted them. The two children waved and pointed fin waved to. Kilani recognised him and allowed them to dock.

"Kilani" sed Finn running to her, his pain momentarily forgotten.

"Finn"' she said. A broad smile on her face. "who are these little sweeties?"

"This is shanna" he sed as shanna stepped forwards and shook kilanis hand. Her manners not forgotten. "and this is culloden" culloden did the same thing as his sister.

"Are they your children" asked kilani.

"No. Well yes in a way"

"Finns like our unkle" sed shanna hugging him. He smiled at kilani trying to hide his embarrassment.

"And how is donn" suddenly all the pain hit Finn at once. It was like being woken from a dream and being jolted back to reality.

"Donn" he whispered.

"Finn are you ok"

"Donn was infected" explained culloden.

"Ow finn im so sorry" she said putting her hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine kilani you didn't know"

Later there was a banquet for the newcomers. It was very different to the Glengavin banquets, all outside and mutch less rules. Kilani was wearing a logseleved dress despite the heet covering up her spirrett animal tattoo. Finn felt bad. He knew she was only doing that for him.

"Now then you two its probably best i tell you now that kilanis queen here ok. so don't embarrass either of us ok" he stroled to his friend. Tring to push down the pain.

"I'd like to welcome my good friend Finn and his friends two childern Shanna and Caledon" sed kilani. the children waved. They clearly weren't ust to the customs here and weren't expecting everybody to say hello and talk. Finn and Kilani went to sit at a small table at the far side of the space. The children were loving being the center of attention, since their father usjely stole that from them. Finn wandered how their father was getting on now. Was he infected?

"So what have you been up to what's been happening" asked Finn.

"Well recently one of the neighboring islands had a summoning then a raiding people say it was mullop and a lovely girl called rona left last month with her new siret anamall dog"

"She called it dog!?"

"No it is a dog"

"Ow right ok" finn remembered donn. kilani saw it.

"And we freed two more rockback whales after they got injured pulling a concreer boat" she hurriedly changed the subject.

"Hu what" sed finn "sorry i can't focus without donn"

"I now how that must feel" sed kilani. she stood up and walked to finn. "come with me i want to show you something" she led him down a path and across a beach, to a place where finn could see the turquoise water glittering with stars. It was at that moment he realised the pain was gone and it came back to him in a rush. He fell to his knees. kalani croched beside him and put her arm around him. "its ok your going to be ok" she sed to him as she helped him stand up.

"Ah ha caught you" yelled caledon from the edge of the beach.

"Caught us..." prompted kilani.

"You two are in love" yelled Shanna kilani stepped back from finn.

"He is suffering from the worst type of pain there is you i can't help but help"

"Ow yeah well do you think it's more painful than this" sed culloden running towards a sharp rock. It was after it was too late that Finn realised what he was trying to do. but Kinlani rushed ahead, stopping and grabbing the boy.

"What the heck do you think you were trying to do!" fin scolded. Both children looked shocked at the harshness in his voice. clearly now they didn't have their father to answer to they felt free to do whatever they wanted.

"I'm sorry" admitted caloden. "Thank you for saving me" he said to kilani.

"She might have saved you but who's going to save him" sed a voice from the trees. finn and Shanna both ran to the tree line. The pale girl was there. and so was donn. fin gasped and fell backwards. Kilani caught him and helped him stand up.

"You took my spirit animal" yelled fin, rage filling his whole body.

"Finn calm down" sed kiliani.

"Your spirit animal, I think you will find it's my spirit animal" sed the girl from the woods. She spun her finger and donn walked in a perfect circle. she held out her scaled arm and he disappeared onto it. Fin screamed kilani and both children took a step back finn, still raging, followed and the girl stepped forwards.

"I am sorry where are my manners. i forgot to introduce myself. I am jey but my friends call me skill"

"I'm surprised you have friends" spat finn.

"Ow you'd be surprised by my fighting skill. now one of you will be coming with me" kilani was just about to step forwards when fin pushed her back.

"I will do it" he said with as much strength and authority as he could muster.

"Finn no" sed shanna.

"I'll be with Donn then" he said.

"Will you please hurry up i'm needed in nilo!"

"Take me" sed fin as she threw a parasite at him. He turned to the others and in his last moment of freedom yelled "go she won't keep her word! run!" the two children ran, but jey released donn who pinned shanna down. Then she herself jumped onto culloden. Fin grabbed kilani.

"No Finn" she screamed. Finn didn't speak. all he knew was he needed to get to his master. "finn pleas the children need me" cried kilani. fin foght against the wyrm with all he had. He found a moment of freedom.

"Go" he whispered corsley to kilani. kilani squeezed his hand in thanks before kicking donn off shanna and fighting jey, but jey beat her in one moove. shana ran finn willed don not to give chace then don leapt onto jey, knocking her of both finn's friends. they ran. jey cursed after them. Then ordered Finn to call donn to passive and follow her to nilo where they'd meet zerif ang get cabobo.