𝑰𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒊𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒐𝒈𝒔 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 2...

The virus is still with us!
Remember to:
Wash your hands
Wear a mask
Take your vitamins & probiotics
Drink water
Boil lemons and drink lemon & ginger tea my lovelies 💛

The virus is still with us! Remember to:Wash your handsWear a maskTake your vitamins & probioticsDrink waterBoil lemons and drink lemon & ginger tea my lovelies 💛

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑰𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒊𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑫𝒐𝒈𝒔...

Winter leaned on a pillow while she was lying in Michael's bed waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. She gave him the hour he requested, which allowed her ample time to grab something to eat, freshen up, and change into something a little more comfortable before coming over.

Lying there, she wore a black t-shirt with the words lightly melanated hella black written across her chest, matching it with biker shorts and a pair of Puma faux fur slippers that were placed by his closet door.

Michael had just stepped out of the shower when she pulled up and to her surprise, he answered the door wearing nothing but a burgundy towel.

As her eyes surveyed his lean body which was much skinnier than she anticipated, he invited her in and to his room where he told her to get comfortable and he would be right back once he put some clothes on.

Winter had to admit that she was a little nervous. After all, she barely knew Michael and wasn't sure how the night would turn out. Was it a one night stand or a hook up with potential?

Her mind was telling her to leave, but her body was pleading with her to stay. She hadn't had sex in awhile and, undeniably, she needed this. 

As she let out a sigh and became lost in a scene from the movie The Best Man which was playing on his flat-screen television, the bathroom door opened and Michael emerged wearing a red Chicago Bulls t-shirt, black basketball shorts, crew cut socks and a fine silver chain that hung loosely around his neck.

"Sorry about that. You thirsty?" He asked as he tried to make her feel more relaxed. He could sense how uneasy she was from the moment he answered the door.