Chapter 6

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Oh my gosh, I wasn't supposed to tell her. I ran up the stairs to Harry's room with a soda and threw the door open. "Harry, I am so sorry," I said in the most innocent voice as possible. "What? You didn't tell her did you?"

I swallowed hard and he glared at me. "Niall!" He looked upset. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" I said over and over again and ran out of the room. I slammed the door behind me. He is going to kill me later.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

Oh. My. God. Why did he do that?! She doesn't like me. She doesn't even LIKE me. I had to talk to her. I opened the door and rushed down the stairs. She was in the living room. "Haylie!"

*Haylie's P.O.V.*

"Haylie!" I whipped around, startled. "My God, Harry! Stop scaring me!" He had a sincere look in his eyes. "I know you heard, about, the dream." I knew what he was talking about. What do I say?

Speechless, I just nodded. "I'm sorry, I just, I can't help it," he whispered. He started to walk closer to me. "Harry, stop, please. I can't do this anymore." He didn't say anything. "Harry! Listen please."

He stopped when he was about an inch away. "Harry, you know that we can't," I whispered. He brushed my hair with his fingers. "Stop." I couldn't move, I froze. He leaned closer, and we were just a swift movement away from kissing.

I heard a door close upstairs, and that is what saved me. He sighed, and his breath tickled my face. He leaned back and went to sit on the couch. "What are y'all up to?" Zayn winked at me coming down the stairs. 

I let out the breath I had been holding for a while now. "Nothing, I was just about to go." I grabbed my stuff as quick as possible and dashed out the door and to my car. Jeez, I swear Harry wanted me fired.

That night, I had an even more "explicit" dream about Harry. I am going crazy! What do I see in this boy?! I didn't want to get involved with him. For the next week, or more, I am ignoring him. 

*a week later*

It was almost impossible to ignore him. Every corner I turned, he was there. Every night, I had a dream about Harry. I texted Louis everything. He was the only one I could depend on. I hate my job, so very much.

*next day*

I think I am having serious mood swings. I love my job right now! I have a new best friend, and I look forward to seeing him every day. Harry was acting a little better. I think Lou had a chat with him. 

*next day*

I hate this job.