Chapter 65

" 'If I am thinking correctly' said Pooh. 'A new baby is probably undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be"

●●●

"Did you mean what you said?" I voiced to Joe as I slowly massaged lotion into my skin while he was in the shower.

"About what?" He questioned as he turned the water off and I handed him a towel, trying not to focus on the body I had spent a good half hour in the shower with before.

"About John and speaking to him... " I stared at him while he simply nodded with a small smile.

"I honestly meant it, I know I might have been hot headed in the past when it came to him but that was only ever because he hurt you. So if he can bring you closure and seal whatever wounds may still be open then I am all for it" He stared down at me before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead before leaving the bathroom.

"But what if it doesnt bring closure?"

"Then you tried. All you can do is try to just have a decent conversation with the guy instead of avoiding him forever and then regretting it."

"You're sounding like my best friend now, not my husband" I shook my head while he chuckled and glanced over his shoulder at me.

"I do try to be objective here and there but bottomline is that you are my woman so I cant help losing my cool easily when another man thinks he can step in. Especially when it took so long to have what we do"

I pouted before smiling due to his words but didnt comment because I didnt want to discuss it any further. I wanted to enjoy our last night in Vegas just laying in eachother's arms and catching up on some shows and hopefully not hearing Jon and Brie get it on.

"You know, whenever we leave the shower I just get the complete visual of Roman Reigns" I smiled as I reached for one of his t-shirts while he flipped his hair with a small smirk filling his face due to my words.

"Because of the hair? Is that why you're so extra?" He playfully narrowed his eyes.

"Extra?" I giggled as I slipped his t-shirt over my body.

"I'm just saying, you don't scream like that when we're in bed." He shrugged referring to how vocal I was when watching one of his matches, whether it be a replay with him beside me or if Jon complained to him about how noisy I was throughout it.

"Because I don't want anyone to hear and you usually kiss me to silence me" I shyly smiled as I moved towards him and wrapped my arms around him.

I placed kisses onto his tattoo covered chest while he groaned, "Ready for more, Wild Samoan?"

"I'm always re..."

He was cut off by our door being pushed open which caused me to jump in his arms but he tightened his one arm securely around me.

"Seriously, Jon?" Joe chuckled. "I thought you guys were asleep already?"

"We were but Brie's water just broke" He simply said and my eyes widened.

"Shit"

"She's in the shower real quick" He added as he walked into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed while I moved over to my luggage to grab some sweats to change into since all I had on was Joe's shirt.

"She's in the shower and her water just broke... We'll get dressed and meet you downstairs in five" I glanced over at Joe who was mirroring my actions but Jon seemed to be stuck in place and despite his calm voice, did not make any action to leave the room.