🌙 CONFESSION & PROPOSITION 🌙

"Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I love you?Didn't we, didn't we, didn't we fly?Know that I, know that I still care for youBut didn't we, didn't we say goodbye?

Didn't we, didn't we, didn't we fly?
Know that I, know that I still care for you
But didn't we, didn't we say goodbye?

Swear that I saw your face
At a coffee shop on 8th
Or maybe it was in my mind
And I swear that I heard your laugh
From a person that walked past me
At a party the other night

Never thought we'd ever have to go without
Take you over anybody else, hands down
We're the type of melody that don't fade out
Don't fade out, can't fade out..."

⭐One Republic - Didn't I⭐

Andy really didn't know what to do right now. She glanced at Nini's turned back one more time before continuing to tidy up in silence. They had been like this since the end of the play. 

The recruiter didn't stay until the end of the play and Andy had no idea how to comfort the brunette.

It really wasn't her strong suit.

Nevertheless she had to make an effort.

After all, Nini had been great with her tonight.

Besides, Andy was feeling a little guilty. Maybe it was her fault after all. She had taken her place with Ricky.

She took another breath to prepare before slowly approaching the brunette, placing the makeup remover wipes on the desk."What a night, huh?"

"Yeah."Nini sighed with a smile."It was awesome."

"It's you who was awesome."Andy replied immediately, shaking her head with a slight uncertain smile."I'm sincere, Nini. Honestly Vanessa Hudgens has some worries."

Nini chuckled at her praise before lifting her head to give her an amused look."You're really making an effort, uh?"

"Well, it can't be enough if you notice it so easily."Andy grimaced, shrugging her shoulders with a rueful smile.

"Oh believe me I think that's already a lot. I mean, that's right, how many people can claim to have been comforted by Andy Lopez?"

"Oh I see how it is. You see ? You're nice to people and they automatically gain trust."

Nini giggled leaving Andy to laugh in turn without complex. It was both strange and soothing to share this moment with Nini. Especially after the last few months. It was like all the tension was gone.