• Gymnastics •

Hi guys!!! Author san other wise me is here!! So...

I had this in my drafts and it was already complete so I thought about publishing it so you wouldn't feel bored. I hope you enjoy :)

Hinata loves volleyball more than anything. Anyone would have believed that cause it's what he always does. But what if he an another interest?

Hinata had a sister named Natsu who was only a few minutes younger than him considering the fact that they were twins. They both were there for each other and being the big brother Hinata would always protect her. Both of them loved gymnastics and their mother taught them as she was a professional gymnast. But happiness does not last long and she died when they 10 years old. Natsu carried on her mother's legacy whereas Hinata went with volleyball since he was bullied in middle school for doing gymnastics. 

Natsu and Hinata looked similar but their personalities were totally different. Natsu was a sassy smartass girl who was a tomboy. Whereas Hinata was a cheerful clumsy by who was not very bright with studies. There only thing they had common in hobbies were gymnastics. Natsu went for gymnastics classes and she would show Hinata. Hinata would be able to get it right on his first try but sometimes it was a hilarious fail.

In the present, practice was going on as usual until someone's phone started ringing. Hinata realized it was his and said,"Gomen Minna but I have to take the call."

"It's fine Hinata. Come back soon.", replied Daichi who was used to the phone calls during practice even though they had a rule about turning it off.

Hinata went outside the gym so as to not distract everyone while they practice and he took the call only to realize it was his sister.

"Uhmm hey Sho!", said Natsu clearly a bit nervous.

"Why did you call me Natsu? Did something happen? Is something wrong?", asked Hinata turning a bit into his overprotective brother mode because his sister wasn't usually like this.

"Yeah...there was an unfortunate turn of events and...my partner hurt her ankle so she can't perform with me at the competition.", Natsu said as her voice turned sullen.

"That is awful! Who will you perform with now?", asked Hinata feeling pity for his sister.

"Well uhhh...I was wondering if you could perform with me?", asked Natsu nervously knowing her brother wouldn't give in easily.

"What?! No way!", shouted Hinata through the phone.

"Look Natsu...I do feel sorry for you and all but...I can't perform with you.", Hinata continued as his voice turned more softer.

"Please Nii-san! I don't know anyone else who can do gymnastics better than me!", Natsu begged.

"Natsu...I-i am sorry I- just can't!", Hinata said feeling a bit tensed.

"Why not? You do gymnastics better than me so then why?", Natsu asked feeling curious as to why her brother was acting all weird.

"I...don't want anyone to know about it...", Hinata said a bit uneasy.

"Wait- Is this because you got bullied in middle school because of this? Look Shoyou you are amazing at it and you know what Mom said back then. We should follow our passion and your passion is gymnastics and volleyball!", Natsu said hoping to make her brother feel better.

"Your right but are you sure about me performing with you?", Hinata asked with doubtfully.

"I am fucking sure. Now remember to get your ass here at my gymnastics studio after your volleyball practice.", Natsu said as her usual sassiness kicked in.