Confrontation

(Sorry I haven't updated in awhile)

-Tamaki's POV-

As I was lyeing on my carpet crying I heard a knock on my door. My god, what is up with everyone deciding it's a wonderful time to hang out with their good pals Mirio and Tamaki, that we never hang out with 364 other days of the year oh no, that doesn't feel right, today is the day. I wiped my face to make it look like I wasn't crying, well- I tried. I opened it and it was Mirio. I screeched and slammed it back shut. I opened it again and he was standing there wide eyed and confused. "Uh- sorry-" I said embarrassed. "it's cool." He said. "Can I come in?" "Sure" I let him in and closed the door. He stood right in front of me and apologized about how he was acting towards me earlier. I was happy and told him it was ok. Then he asked me in a kind of sad tone, "Tamaki, I know this might be weird to ask but, do you not like me?" My eyes widened that he would think that. I love him so much and the fact I somehow made him think otherwise hurt me. "No! What would make you think that?" He kinda paused for a second then said. "Uh- nothing. I was just checking!" He said in his usual enthusiastic tone. "Oh ok." I said back.

-Mirio's POV-
I decided not to confront Tamaki about it yet. He seemed genuinely upset and I could tell he was crying. I still felt a bit of pain in my chest but decided to just ignore it. "Hey Tamaki, it's getting kinda late so I think I'm gonna go back to my dorm and sleep." "Oh alright" he said back. "Do you uh- wanna sleepover or no?" I said. "Oh- well I mean- only if you want me to." I giggled, "I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to, silly goose!" He kinda smiled a bit and said "Heh, ok". We then walked to my dorm and fell asleep.