epilogue

Rakshit was crying hugging her lifeless body n others tooo came n cried seeing. Their daughter condition .

Rakshit pov ~~

I was very shocked listening the words of doctor . She said that my drishti died .

Hearing it I went numb n started crying with out  reacting anything. Things went more worse when I realized the truth.

I was not able to handle more so I went in drishtis room where the operation had been done .

I stood there still without any movement n looked at her lifeless body n cardiac monitor which was showing a straight line.

I was very angry at that moment she told me that she will come back n also she took promise that I can't do anything that harms me.

I went towards her n started shaking her to get up but every thing went in vain , I shouted at her to listen me but she did not react .

I had lost my all energy in shouting her n praying, begging  her to get up but ..... Soon I was crying loudly hugging her lifeless body

I did not realize when the family member came in cried seeing their daughter on a death bed . I also now realised that I had lost my drishti,  . God also didn't listen n took her away from everyone . Sarya were not in control so Chetan  n mahima took them out of the room .

I was lost in my thoughts so I didn't realise someone wiping my tears .

I was shocked seeing

DRISHTI

YES IT WAS DRISHTI.    I didn't realise when drishti wiped my tears n shaked her head in no . She also had tears in her eye .

I thought it to be my imagination so I touched her and!!!!!!!!................

And I realized that it was not my imagination it was truth , drishti was alive , safe n sound infront of me .

Pov ends

Rakshit: u r alive ??

Drishti nodded her head in a yes .

Rakshit ( angry ) : u were doing prank .

Drishti again nodded her head in a yes .

Rakshit ( shouting) :  are u freakingly mad ?? U don't have brain , r u brainless , r u dumb ....... U don't know what had happened seeing u in this condition?? U don't know how it felt seeing u lifeless n lying on death bed . How can u be so careless .

Rakshit ended up shouting loudly n breathing heavily....... .....

Drishti had tears in her eye hearing such words from rakshit n it was true that if that prank would not happen then an unnecessary drama would not be created.

Drishti ( crying) : I....I..... I..am ..so..RR..y..sorry .

As rakshit heard her cracked voice he realised it was not the time to shout at her . He must have hugged her tightly, kissed her but he shouted

Rakshit ( in calm + crying tone ) : sorry I should not have done this , plzz forgive me .

Drishti,: it's .....it's...ok

Rakshit: I should not have shouted on u but I was in mental trauma hearing what doctors said n u did this prank .

Drishti: I am sorry, but I gave everyone so much tension so I thought doing a prank .

Rakshit sat beside her on the bed while took her head in his lap .

Rakshit: but when u told the doctors???

* Flashback*

When operation was going to start

Drishti: doctor !!

Doctor: yes

Drishti: I have a request ,if the operation is successful then u plzz tell outside that operation is unsuccessful

Doctor: no we can't do this

Drishti: plzz doctor pretty plzz I have given them alot of tension so I want to give them a surprise.

Doctor unwantedly agreed

Flashback over

Rakshit: so this was preplanned !!

Drishti ( giggling ) : yess

Rakshit: but y u did this type of prank ,  u don't know how much we have suffered bcoz of this plan.

Drishti: I know 😔😔 sorry * holding her ears *

Rakshit: it's ok ( removing her hand from her ears ) .

Rakshit pov ~~~

Soon the family member came in n there was a small scolding session

to drishti seeing to which I laughed n seeing me laughing she glared at him like * u come home I'll see u there * to which he said through eyes * first u handle this then see me *

After a small scolding session drishti got a huge hug from all of the family member.

Doctor came in and apologized for agreeing to her plan in which the doctor escaped  early  from scolding. To which drishti made a cute pout from seeing that I could not resist kissing her .

Losing my patience I ended kissing her up in front of whole family n that too on lips .

I was just a 2 sec kiss in which drishti blushed n I smirked seeing her while embarrassing in front of family

Drishti was given discharged after 2 days

After she was discharged we both got a married according to her as she wanted a grand wedding.

In  first night * sharam aah rhi hai * what should I say it was just a memorable time for both of us .

Everything was going calm n peaceful when one day I got to know from drishti that we were going to be parents , listening that I was on ninth could floating

After 9 months when drishti was in labor pain I was in flashback where she ended up settings prank so I already warned her not to do this  type of prank again .

Soon in my arms there was a cute little girl pulling my mustache from her small tiny hands .

After some day drishti was discharged n after coming back home we decided our princess name as DRISHA

After the birth of drisha there was always  happiness spread everywhere , she was just like her mother, who likes to be happy even in a sad mood .

_____________________________________________

FINALLY THE END !!!!

HOPE U LIKE IT

I WAS JUST TEASING U ALL , AFTER ALL I WANT MY READERS TO BE HAPPY

PLZZ DONT FORGET TO GIVE VOTES , COMMENTS N SHARING

1.5K + WORDS !!

SIGNING OFF FOR THE LAST TIME

@1209queen