16

Lisa Pov's

They news about Kim Taehyung and Y/n Joon already spread so fast in the school and before I go back to my room after I used the comfort room i saw my cousin Jennie and based on her expression this is bad, As much I want to follow her secretly the bell ring so these means the start will start now so I quickly go to my room while my thoughts about Jennie and that Taehyung guy "What are you planning, Jennie?".

Jennie Pov's

As I walking in the hallway I saw y/n getting her things and of course some students talking about her but it's all about jealousy how that guy got her or like wise for both of them, "should I approach her?" I was busy in my thoughts didn't realize she's already standing in front of me so I quickly snapped out "Hey? Jen you okay?" She asked "How can I be okay? My crush already taken 🙂" I smiled to her which means assuring that I'm okay "idiot! Even I'm not" then she smile back to me and quickly excuse herself "That's good, I'm going now...see you later" she bid goodbye and I just staring at her back while she's walking away from me.

At dean office

"And for Ms. Y/n Joon" Mr. Min said actually we suddenly have a emergency meeting make all the officers attend "We're clearly can't do anything about it, all we need to do tell to guards don't let the media's come inside it's for Joon safety also to our school pride" mr. Min ordered and we all nodded while I'm busy thinking of her. "About the foundation day? What's the plan?" Chaeng ask think of it "The seniors will have kissing booth and I already approved them" Mr. Min said make some of Officers here start to giggle make me rolled my eyes "All of seniors? Or nah?" I asked then Mr. Min shakes his head "No, it's actually Ms. Y/n idea and all the seniors just approved to make one booth for all of them" he said and chuckles "if y/n one of kisser then, I will join!".

A few hours later

Y/n Pov's

"Yeah...hmm...oh! Yes!" Okay you all don't think something wrong Kay? I'm walking heading to the cafeteria to have lunch with my squad when this guy I mean my boyfriend called and of course I'm mad at him...why? Of course! I'm not yet ready to revealed our relationship it's not because I don't want it's just I'm scared of they thinking also about his fans saying to me. "I'm okay,i--im just busy, Kay I gotta go" I quickly hanged up the call and I'm heading to our table now , seeing them looking at me with their teasing smiles I just chuckles and take a seat beside Jennie who's seems busy to her own thoughts "is this girl okay?" "Hey, Jennie? You okay?" I asked her and seems she didn't heard me then joy called her name but she's not even looking to her then Lisa snapped her fingers in front of jennie face make her back to her sense "You okay?" I asked her again and she just smile and nodded her head "weird" so I just smile back to her.

"What about the rumors is that true?!?" Jisoo asked me with her excited expression I just simply nodded making the three of my friends hug each other making some students looking at us "geez, this girls" I just sigh I'm not in the mood and I don't know why also this jennie seems don't care her surroundings "I want to go home" I just lay my head in the table and thinking about taehyung i honestly don't know why I become confused to my feelings for him now..."this is the first time, i think my real feelings for him but we've been 2 years now" i just sigh deeply but i heard a familiar voice called me and i looked to see how is it. It's brother "Let's go home, there's an emergency in the house also in the company" after he said that i quickly get my things and bid a good bye to them.

3rd Person Pov's

"What's the reason we need to go back home?" Y/n asked to her brother who's busy driving their car "It's about rosé and you" at that moment she start to think what about them "e-excuse me? What?" She asked with her annoyed tone make her brother sigh "dad heard from Uncle Park that you and rosé have a past relationships, it that true?" That question make her froze to her seat and looked to the window.

Sorry for late update, next chapter will be flashbacks of you and rosé