In Your Dreams

Diamond's P.O.V
Splashing water on her face she begins to blink rapidly and wake up "listen I'm not gonna let that bastard touch you or Noah again." I reassure her she trembles but nods none the less . I leave the rest of the family to start a plan on how capture the fucker who plagues my sisters dreams

Noah's P.O.V
Blinking myself awake I hear mumbles of words I'm not fully awake so I don't really care, as I try my best shoo away the little space that seems to be completely enveloping me the longer I am awake; Despite me being in head space I feel as if I am able to form small words to let Isaiah know that I'm awake. " dada me wake." he kisses my cheek letting me know he heard me.

Isaiah's P.O.V
"Dada me wake." I hear Noah's sweet voice enter my ears "I see that you want a snack buddy?" He nods while constantly rubbing his eyes, hearing a small whimper I look down to see his fiery orange eyes glowing and irritated. "Noah we made it back to your house do you want me to hand you over to your mom and dad ?" I get a head shake telling me no, softly smiling I get up and ask where the kitchen is Isaac (the dad) leads me to it. "Bewwy!" Noah chips in, getting out strawberries I'm faced with the decision of putting him down and him fussing and cutting them up so he doesn't choke I decide the latter.  Placing him in a chair I cut up the fruit and bring it back to him. "I am so sorry Isaiah." He seems to be out of head space and is now crying into his arms.

Noah's P.O.V
"I'm so sorry Isaiah."; placing my head in my arms Tears of fear,anger,and sadness stream down my face . I can't believe I just let myself go for so long in head space he must have seen how much of a bother I am and he doesn't want to be friends any more. "Noah baby boy I'm not upset with you." he keeps my head level with his. He lets his eyes shift to the bright purple that daddy doms are known for.

Isaiah's P.O.V
Letting my eyes shift I call out to his inner little he reaches out to me making grabby hands , picking him up I set him on my lap and let him get settled his now bright amber hair is laying over his shoulders and his feet are swinging to and fro in child like content . Cleaning him up from the strawberry mess  on his hands I head up stairs to lay him down for a nap. "Noah you need sleep you have bags under your eyes." he nods tears streaming down his cheeks. As I turn heading to the door I'm stoped by Noah tugging on my shirt, "yes Noah?". "Stay please?" I smile and begin to sing Oliver's lullaby by Brian Lanning from my favorite YouTube channel his little space in full effect and my voice filling the air he drifts off to sleep, "I'll see you in your dreams baby ember." 

Heyyy author here Im not dead just going through a lot of medical things and it's hard to cope. I have seen all of your comments and I'm here to deliver another chapter of this amazing book!! I love all of you people  and I hope you enjoy another chapter of D.U.P 🧡🧡