『055』

Previously on The Bangtan High~

Finally I found you Eonnie, your sister found you.. you smiled at your thought, looking at your sister giggling in front of you..

Continue~

No matter how many times you convinced yourself that this was real somewhere inside you, you still couldn't believe it. Did that really happened... god I still can't believe it. "You look happy" the quick remark made you turn around the direction of the voice.

"I kinda am" you replied closing the door behind you. "Well that's rare" he said shrugging. "Jimin seriously, stop" you said huffing.

'What? I am just trying to state facts. Well... what is it?" he asked. "Well, the usual me would say ' none of your business' but I actually meet someone whom I was longing to see" you replied with a smile.

"Oh.." was all he said. You quickly sensed it, "One of my family members" you said. His face quickly went back to normal, "Oh, I see.... Parents?" he turned towards you.

"Sister" you replied. "Wait, I didn't knew you had a sister" he said surprised. "Trust me when I say, even I didn't" you said giggling. "Macchiato??" he asked. "Oh look who is a coffee expert now" you teased. "Nah, just trying to put shit together" he said chuckling.

"Alright then, I don't mind" you said sitting across the table. you when through your phone when your eyes fell on the calendar. "Two months" you said sighing. "Two months to what?" Jimin asked. "After two months my academic year would be over... I would be gone" you shrugged nonchalantly.

"Jimin.." you called out when you got no response from him. "Hey, you there??" you asked again, peeking into the kitchen from your chair. "Oh yeah.. there you go" he kept the coffee mug in front of you.

"If you don't graduate then you would have to stay back" you listened to his words as you took a sip from the coffee. "Since you are potential" he kept on speaking. the unusual taste of coffee rolled on your tongue. Considering the fact that Macchiato is my favorite, it definitely doesn't taste like this.. you thought as you took another sip.

"Are you listening?" Jimin asked. "What's with the coffee?" you asked completely ignoring his question. "What? What's wrong" he asked looking at the coffee mug. "It's bitter than usual" you replied. "Wh.. How is that possible?? I remember putting the ingredients in correct amount" he said full of confusion.

Unless you put something that was not supposed to be putted in the first place... his words snapped you out of your wave of thoughts. "If you are just trying to say how bad I am at this, then congratulations it worked" he said in a saddened voice. "Hey, no that's not what I was trying to say" you said trying to drink the brown liquid whatsoever.

"You were saying something" you asked as he observed that you finished the drink. "What if you don't make it to graduation??? You would have to repeat a year" he said. "Well if I don't make it, then I don't think that I am going to stay here. I would drop out I guess, then go back to Busan find a job and live like normal people do" you said sighing.

"So you are gonna quit trying just because you couldn't make it.. I didn't knew you were that kind of a loser" he said scoffing to which you just chuckled. "I guess I am a loser after all" you said getting up from you seat as you felt your head suddenly feel heavy.

"Where are you going???" he asked as he saw you waking towards the door. "I have somewhere to be" you replied. "But you just came back" he complained. "You promised that we would play Monopoly" he pouted. "Yeah so that you could cheat on me again and take all my property" you scoffed, "But you took all my money and ran away two times.." he defended his previous actions.

"Okay whatever.. I would be back soon" you said exiting the room as you felt nausea hitting your stomach. Jimin saw you exiting the room, his phone rang on the kitchen counter. He rushed to pick it up. "It worked" is all he said in the phone before ending the call.

You stopped in front of the sign, Science Laboratory Out of Order. You pushed the metal door open and walked inside as quietly as you could. Let's see what we get here... you looked around the shelves until your eyes fall on the new pair of syringe.

You grabbed it and looked around for a bottle of ethanol. You took a deep breath and applied a little ethanol on our skin the place on your fore arm where the vein was popping up. Let's do this.. you slowly injected the syringe and took out some blood sample then quickly mixed the dark liquid that you took from the shelf to it.

Your blood's color became a slight different. Just as I thought... Diluted Cocaine....

"No way.. you gotta be kidding me.." Shelly sounded shocked on the other end of the phone. "I am serious Shelly" you talked on the phone as you disposed the used syringe and slipped the blood sample in your back pocket.

"This does not make sense Arianna.. why would he drug you??" she asked in disbelief. "That's exactly what I am trying to find out" your breathing became uneven as you rushed down the hallway before anyone sees you. "I will do what ever I have to in order to find out" you said determined.

"No no no you won't. I swear to god Arianna if you do something stupid.." her voice got cut off as you ended the call. "Taehyung.." you said as you saw the familiar figure walking towards you. "Hey.." he breathe out as he was going to walk past you.

"Wait" you said annoyed. "You think I am stupid and I won't get it??" you said scoffing. "Wh..What do you mean?" he asked nervously. "Why are you ignoring me??" you asked as you looked straight into his dark brown orbs. He quickly broke the eye contact, that was enough to give you suspicion.

"I am not ignoring you" he looked everywhere but you. "It's just that you shouldn't me around me... you have already got into a lot of trouble because me..." he said finally looking at you. Nope, I have to do something.. " You said you wanted to go out that day right??" you asked.

"Arianna.. you really don't have to do this out of pitty.. it's fine" he said. "It's not out of pitty Taehyung, I really wanna go out with you" you said with a smile. "Really?? like for real??" he asked in disbelief as his face went pink.

"Thank you so much for giving me a chance.." you were caught off guard when he suddenly pulled you into hug. You patted his back awkwardly, "Tomorrow?" he asked excitedly. "Fine with me" you replied with a smile. "Alright.. see you tomorrow" he said as you nodded and left waving.

No matter how hard you all try, I will always be a step ahead from you.. you smirked as you went back for a game of Monopoly..

______________________________________

Wassup you all.. first of all I wanna apologize if the orientation of this chapter is a bit different from how I usually write because I am uploading this chapter from my laptop. I am kinda new to the whole laptop thing so idk how this will look on phone. Please bare with me for this time. TT

So todays shoutout goes to just_bangtan_things much for your support.. it really means a lot to me.. TT .

Also... 50k ???? Like really... Idk how you all manage to read this hell cringey stuff but still.. thank you so so much.. I never knew I would reach till 50k..

Don't forget to vote.

See you in the next chapter.

~Author Nim.