YPW 3

"What you staring at?" Taehyung says as he frowns, glaring at the boy he's sharing a room with

"What you staring at?" Taehyung says as he frowns, glaring at the boy he's sharing a room with. The boy just shook his head, giggling before he looks back to his parents.
"Kookie, why you gotta be like that? He's clearly in a bad mood" Mrs Jeon, from what Taehyung heard, because the doctor was talking loudly. They were the Jeons, from what Taehyung heard. The guy, Jungkook, did some weird gestures, smiling widely.

"What-" He's cut off by Mr Jeon saying.
"Yeah, he's mute" His mouth dropped, looking away. So, for the past month, he's been getting irritated because he wouldn't speak, but he found out he's mute.
"Oh, gosh, Jungkook, I'm sorry" He says, clasping his hands together. Jungkook tilts his head to the side, frowning. He signed, looking at his father.

"He said for what?" Mr Jeon says, laughing.
"Well, I have been getting irritated because he's always staring and smiling at me and doesn't talk" Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Oh, that's how he makes friends, sorry" Mr Jeon says as he ruffled his son's hair. Jungkook huffs, shaking his head.
"And once he stared at my face" Taehyung says, laughing. While Jungkook, blushes, looking away. Jungkook grabbed his mother's arm, pouting as he pointed at his father.

Mrs Jeon chuckled, shaking her head.
"That's enough, honey" Mrs Jeon says as he tapped her husband's shoulder.
"Okay, okay" Mr Jeon says, laughing.
"Learn sign language if you ever wanna talk to him, or give him some paper or something" Mr Jeon says, winking.
"Are you planning to make your son have a date?" Mrs Jeon says, laughing.
"Well... " Mr Jeon says, shrugging but he smirked. Jungkook signed to him, glaring. Mr Jeon winked at him, laughing as he pinches his cheek. Jungkook huffs, covering himself with the blanket. Taehyung chuckles, seeing this and shook his head.