Chapter 17.

Jade had fun during lunch. for the first time in few years her and Meg weren't alone. 2 goofy boys were there to accompany them. they cheered her up a lot. she was glad she made new friends cause Jade didn't know how long could she go with only one friend. she was happy cause now that she has San and Wooyoung to accompany her and Meg, she won't feel that alone anymore.

back to the story.

Jade did her homework and only then did she realize that she hasn't eaten anything since lunch. she went downstairs and looked in the fridge. Jade grabbed some juice, put some chicken salad on her plate and went upstairs. something caught her eye when she entered her room and looked outta window. there was people moving in the house next to her. she got excited at the thought of new neighbors. 'maybe there's someone my age'. but she shrugged, since she knew she wouldn't be able to talk to them anyways because yk. 

Jade plopped on her bed and opened her laptop, going straight to omegle. her savior website. she clicked START TEXTING.

YOU BOTH LIKE CATS, MUSIC, YEET, DEPRESSED, FOOD.

'mood' thought she and started texting 

You: hi

Stranger: hii

Stranger: hru?

You: im good

You: except for the fact that i used bus today

You: i hate buses cause i hate people

Stranger: lmao mood

Stranger: that's so me

You: hbu hru?

Stranger: im fine

Stranger: a lil hungry

Stranger: but we're just moving into new house and we aren't settled yet.

Stranger: im thinking about going out to grab some ramen later.

You: ramen would slap so hard rn

You: but im already eating a chicken salad 

You: maybe i'll eat some ramen later

Stranger: stoppp you're gonna make me more hungryy

You: okay lmao sorry

You: i just realized we don't know anything about each other

Stranger: oh yea lmao

You: i'll start

You: my name is Park Jade im 20 and i live in Seoul, South Korea

Stranger: asdfghjkl no wayy

Stranger: im Kim Hongjoong , 21 and i live in Seoul tooo!!!!!

You: omggg thats so awesomee

Stranger: maybe we can meet some day

You: yea so far i made 7 friends from this app, 1 of them is my classmate, 1 of them is my collegemate, 1 is my brother's bestfriend, and 2 are childhood bestfriends. also 1 works in a café near my street.

Stranger: woah talk about small world

You: ikr

You: i wouldn't be surprised if you were my neighbor or smth lmao

Stranger: bahaha that would be so funny.

You: ANYWAYS

You: what's your hobby?