Chapter-42

My limbs were working on their own, it felt like I was watching some sci-fi movie in 3D but best thing about it was that, it was real and I was blasting enemies after enemies with white light coming out my hands. At first I was confused what's going on. Suddenly something or someone spoke in my mind. It sounded like Dr. Anna but Dr. Anna was busy cutting down her enemies in pieces with her sword. Wait a minute where did she got a sword and that sword was not a normal metal sword, it was shimmering with a purple glow.
         The voice in my head said "Hello captain, I am your assistant. My name is Hex." I thought "I am hearing voices, What's going on?is it some side effects of getting the whole acess". Then voice said "Don't worry chief , I am a integrated system in your brain to guide you, you can ask me anything", "Okay, What is this white light blasting enemies?" She replied "Chief you don't have to say things you can ask me by just thinking and that white light coming from your limbs are concentrated energy which gets generated by the energy core of your body.". It sounded a little bit awkward to having a AI system integrated in brain which can read my thoughts.

         After all this when I looked at the battlefield (literally) there were very less enemies, maybe a hundred more and there were piles of corpses of zombies everywhere and the ground was full of green slime. My comrades have not a single scratch on them and everyone was blasting zombies with there weapons but where they got from I don't know. I was bare handed or you can say my hands got transformed into weapon. My hands were full of green slime. Which looked gross but I couldn't do anything about it there wasn't any water near me.

           Every zombie was killed and there was no one standing on the battlefield except us. Now we approached outside the forest we were in and then we came to know the war we won was just a start main war was there in front of us. Thousands of zombies were waiting for us baring their teeths.
      Oh I forgot to describe zombies appearance. It was gross, very gross after looking at them you will loose your appetite for a week. There body structure was like humans but there skin colour was gray like wet clay and they had several eyes. There weren't exact number of eyes it was random.

          There weren't only zombies, now there were different creatures there which I couldn't identify and Hex too. And some creatures were tall as towers and some were small as dogs. The small creatures were very fast. How did I know? Hex told me.
        So we again started rampaging the zombies but it wasn't as easy as before because some of us was exhausted and now some of us was injured too.