Chapter 9

Sing like no one's listening, love as you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.

_________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I finally found a spot. It was the library. I knew that Mrs.Jeon loved reading books and spent most of her time in the library. I went to the comfy chair placed in the corner of the room. I also had a cushion to hug while I slept. At least it would warmer and comfortable than the kitchen counter.

In the morning:(8:00 AM)

I woke up, groaning as the pain in my neck was excruciating. This was not a good idea. My neck was in an uncomfortable position the whole night. Also, I need to bring a pillow and blanket to sleep better. I made a mental note of that. I got off the chair, walking straight to my room. I opened the door slowly to find Jungkook with only a towel wrapped around his torso. 

I admired his perfectly toned body, his awesome abs, and drooled over his god-like appearance. I staring at him for the past 5 mins until his eyes met mine. I shut the door suddenly and breathed heavily. I sighed in relief when he came out completely dressed in a hoodie and sweatpants and didn't bother to look at me.

I went inside quickly to take a soothing shower and head out to meet my friend, Lisa. I wore black jean short and a redshirt along with some accessories. I wore a sling bag and took some money and my phone. 

I walked down the stairs and when I was about to open the door, Jungkook called," Wher are you going?". 

"To meet my friend".

"Who is he?". 

"FYI, It is she and why do you care?", I spat at him.

I was about to walk away when a strong grip on my wrist pulled me in the opposite direction." Wrong move kitten", His voice dark and deep. ( A/n: Why do I remember the poem lines' The woods are lovely, dark and deep'?)

I protested as he dragged me up into the room and locked the door. I was terrified. His eyes had turned cold and full of rage. I gulped in fear as my mind thought of an escape plan. I ran past him only to get thrown over his shoulder as he walked towards the bed. I was thrown on the bed in a harsh manner which hurt my back, making me whimper.

"Do you think you are allowed to do whatever you want? Huh!", He growled. I simply looked down not wanting to answer. He gripped my chin harshly making me look at him."Look at me when I speak!", His voice laced with dominance.

I tried removing his steel grip on my chin but in vain. " It looks like I have to do something to make you behave".

"Something like a punishment".

_________________________________________________________

That is for this short chapter. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. And today is my Birthday. Maybe a triple update? Idk! But if this reaches 10 votes I will update three more chapters today! Vote and comment! Gamsahamnida!