Recap

This here is a recap for everyone reading this story. Kinda like me explaining what has happened in the Winter-Rose and what's happened in Winter-Storm so far.

Ok. BET.

Book 1: Winter-Rose

We meet Winter and her mate. We see the ups and downs she must go through, we find out that her mom isnt her mom. That she and her brother doesn't get along because he left her.

Wayland is in love with someone else Taylor and all he wants is to marry her. He doesn't care about anything else but marrying her and getting her pregnant.

We also meet Bean, Diane, Drake, Winter's friends also her family. They are there for her through anything.

Winter can control hounds for some reason. (We'll find out in book 2)

She marries Wayland, gets back memories and hate him for some reason.

There is some fight scenes, some comebacks and in the end Damien gets to control his body again but someone kidnaps Winter and August.

.

Book 2: Winter-Storm

We find out the Amelia, the twins real mom kidnapped them. In this book we see Winter getting stronger as well as August.

We get to meet the real Damien who is a really great King. Eventhough he I looking for his wife and her twin, he doesn't slack off his King duties.

He welcomes Winter's family (Bean, Drake and Diane) into his pack. He's getting his warriors stronger and better. Maybe he feels something coming.

Amelia is basically getting the Wolf kingdom ready for something that they dont know about.

Bean is bean and Karl is Karl in both books. Lol.

We also find out that Octavian was just doing what he was told to do.

I also briefly talked about The Sun and Moon.

Main Character is: Winter-Rose, her full first name is Winterria-Rose. She has a twin brother Augustus and he's Beta of Winter's mate's pack (Kingdom)
Winter's dad is King Alexander, mom Commander Amelia.

Amelia is NOT the queen of Castopia, her sister Rosali, who hates Winter but loves August, is queen.

Reason being: long ago Alexander and Amelia's parents said that Rosali would get married to him and be queen, have his kids, if Alex didn't find his mate by a certain age.

He didn't so the deal came into play.

What no one expected was for Amelia to be his mate and Rosali to be baron so for some reasons Rosali became queen but Amelia and Alex had a regular relationship but behind closed doors.

So Alex and Amelia had the twins aka Winter and August, Rosali doesn't like Winter because she can actually be a true queen unlike her. Rosali has tried killing Winter, Alexander has always protected his daughter because eventhough you think he doesn't, he does love his daughter and his son.

Amelia was kicked out the kingdom (Castopia) a long time ago when the kids were three but meet someone who helped her grow into her powers and become the woman that we currently know.

.

Winter always had powers from her mother's side of the family. She is also gifted the powers of Zai from the moon goddess because the goddess thinks of her worthy of the powers.

Winter is mated to Damien Wayland Slayer king to

In Winter-Rose we know Wayland someone who was controlled Krest. Krest was forced to do it by Octavian out villain from book 1.

Winter-StormOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara