Chapter 6: The Fight...

Purple POV
I was kneeled on the ground hugging Chloe. I knew she had no idea what was going on so I picked her up and ran to MedBay. I knew we would be safe there.
Chloe: What's going on Mommy? Is Brown a bad guy?
Purple: Yes sweetheart..hes a bad guy...

Black POV
Black: NO I HATE RED!! SHE MADE PURPLE FORGET ABOUT ME!! WE USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS!! Now she doesn't remember that...
Brown: LOOK AT MY FACE BITCH!! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT?! PURPLE IS MINE AND I WILL MAKE HER MINE I WILL FORCE A MARRIAGE IF I HAVE TOO!!
What?! F-Force a marriage? THATS FUCKING ILLEGAL!! PLUS IM GONNA MARRY HER NOT HIM!!
Black: OH NO YOU WONT BECAUSE IM GONNA MARRY HER FIRST!! SHES GONNA BE MY WIFE!
Brown: HAHAHA!! AS IF!! SHE HATES YOU!! SHE TOLD ME..SHE SAID SHE WISHES YOU WERE DEAD!!
Black: SHE WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!! I KNOW HER TOO WELL I KNOW SHE LOVES ME WITH ALL OF HER HEART!!
Red: BLACK!! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!! I BELONG TO TPU AND YOU BELONG TO ME...WERE MENT TO BE SWEETHEART
She was hugging my arm. I hated her...

Purple POV
I was really scared I didn't know what to do...I could hear them yelling about them gonna marry me?! What?! Ok that's enough time to call an emergency meeting...I hit the button..
Green: What?
Black: Guys please just vote out Brown..
Purple: Yes please....I'll explain later...
Blue: Purple I trust you, your my best friend. Buddy chum pal.
Oh I knew this one
Purple: I dont mean to be rude my homeslice breadslice dog..
Blue and Purple: If you take one more diddly darn step right there I'll have to diddly darn snap your neck..
We both laughed. We voted out Brown
Brown was not the imposter
1 imposter remains
Green: Hey Purple why did you want to vote him out?
Purple: He was annoying me and Black. Like really badly.
Green: Oh ok that makes sense I guess.
I went to MedBay of course. I sat down and all my troubles went away..Black sat next to me hugging me telling me that he will never let anyone hurt me. I let Chloe up into my lap to play. Black played peekaboo with her. She seemed to enjoy it she was laughing so hard. I couldn't believe that I have a family now...I got on this ship single, and now I have a child and a future husband... Oh no my parents are gonna kill me... ;-;

Black POV
I was so happy that Brown was gone I played with Chloe while she had been sitting on Purples lap. Not gonna lie sometimes I wasn't looking at Chloe I was looking at Purples thighs....yeah I'm weird I know...shes just so beautiful...I loved both Purple and Chloe with all my heart. For some random reason Cyan had a ring in her bag when I went through it. So I kept it. I'm gonna propose to Purple at some point...The day had gone by pretty fast it was about 9pm when we went to bed. Chloe was already asleep and everyone else stopped at MIRA HQ for the night and all of tomorrow so it was going to be me and Purple for a while... I mean not that I minded of course after everything that happened I think we needed some time with just us.
Black: Hey Purple?
Purple: What?
Black: Ummm do you mind if we could sleep together?
Purple: Not at all. Come on.
I got up from my bed and lied down on hers I hugged her tightly against my chest. Then before I knew it she was already asleep.
Black (whisper): Goodnight my love.
Then I fell asleep too.

Red POV
Omg..I cant believe Black said he hated me....that broke my heart, but he will still learn to love me. I still think it was a bad idea to leave Black and Purple alone at the Skeld. Green said it was because they need some time to themselves.....ugh they are together on the Skeld how will they have time to themselves?? Because in my world they aren't dating. Tomorrow I'm gonna make sure they hate each other... HAHAHAHA!!

Purple POV
I woke up to me being held by Black. It suprised me at first then I remembered I agreed that he could sleep in my bed I lied there and imagined things that could happen in the future. Then Black woke up.
Purple: Goodmorning love.
Black: Goodmorning.
He kissed me on the forehead.
Chloe: Mommy, Daddy? Are you awake?
I sat up with my back against the wall. Black did the same, I picked Chloe up and set her on my lap again.
Purple: Yes, yes we are sweetie.
Chloe hugged me.
Black: I'll be right back.
Purple: Ok babe.

Black POV
When Purple and Chloe were hugging. I just sat there and embraced the fact I was a father. I was near comms when I heard something.....It sounded like crying. Like child crying. The only child on the station was Chloe. I got to Electrical, then I saw it near the vent it looked scared of me.
Black: Hey, hey, hey, no need to be scared. I'm not going to hurt you.
I held out my hand and he held it.
Mini Black: A-Are you my new father?
New? Did his parents abandon him. Wait.....Oh s**t me and Purple are going to have 2 kids now. Oh no.. Shes gonna kill me...
Black: Yes, for now until I get an ok from your new mom we might be able to keep you...
I got to the Cafeteria to see Purple and Chloe eating breakfast. Purple saw me.
Purple: Hi Black!
Black: Purple I-I need to show you something.
I held up mini Black.
Purple: O-Oh! So we are parents of 2 now huh?
Black: Yeah. What should we name him?
Purple: I'm bad with names....I'm not sure.
Black: How about Jonathan?
Purple: Yes that's perfect! I love it

Yes this is real we have 2 kids ;-; Its stressful but they are so cute UwU
But sadly this is the end of another Chapter.
Stay Awesome Stay Sweet and I'll see yall later.
Byeeee!!