Charlie tries to be seductive.

*Requested by: AndrewAssassins*

*Contains adult stuff so if ur under the age of 18 make like a tree and leaf.*

Charlie was irritated that it was happening again, he wasn't paying attention to her anymore! Work had caught back up to (Y/n) again and now she couldn't spend time with him.

She needed a way to draw his attention to her so she could have him all to herself.

Charlie had a few ideas...

(Y/n) was at a desk busily doing paperwork when he felt someone wrap their arms around him and spin the chair around to face them.

Quite sure that it was going to be Angel Dust trying to flirt with him again he was surprised to see Charlie standing there instead, a sly smirk on her face.

"Charlie sweetheart what are you-" before he could finish Charlie straddled his waist sitting on his lap.

"W-What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked, this wasn't Charlie's normal behavior. What has got into her?

"Nothing yet~" Charlie said with a giggle as she guided his hands to her waist.

Charlie closed her eyes and leaned in waiting for her kiss.

(Y/n) tightened his grip om her hips and stood up holding her in a carry then gently set her down to stand on the floor.

"Sweetheart, I would love nothing for than to give you all the kisses you want but I got paperwork for the hotel..." (Y/n) said softly as he put his hands on her shoulders and watched as she looked dejected, then started to pout.

"No, No, No, No! Don't do the face! You know I hate it when-" too late.

Charlie looked up at him with a pout her eyes watering and big making (Y/n)'s heart wince.

"No! Don't, don't you dare do the cute thing!" (Y/n) growled softly.

"Pleeeaaase? Just skip the work? Pleeeaaase" Charlie pleaded in a baby voice knowing (Y/n) thought she was adorable when she did this.

With what willpower (Y/n) could summon he gave her a soft peck on the lips and turned and gathered his paperwork and walked off.

"Darn." Charlie grumbled as she watched him walk away, she thought he would have broke from that. He usually does, and what did she get for all that effort? A pity kiss.

She wanted more than that.

A lot more.

'Time to step it up a notch' Charlie thought to herself.

She needed to look seductive.

And she knew just who to go to.

*Timeskip!*

"And you want me to help you get laid?" Angel Dust asked Charlie watching her blush red.

"W-Well it's just that (Y/n) been working hard and he seems a bit stressed." Charlie said.

"So you want to him to relieve his stress on you hm?" Angel Dust asked resting a hand on his chin with a sly grin.

Charlie's eyes widened as she stuttered.

"A-Are you going to h-help or not?" Charlie stuttered out crossing her arms.

"Sure Why not? at least you'll get lucky with (Y/n)." Angel Dust said as he stretched.

"Now let's get to work." Angel Dust said with a smirk one that made Charlie nervous.

Thus, Charlie was then tasked to wear less than comfortable clothing that showed more than what she was used to.