Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7 THE SS SHOW

Sidharth was in a different zone.. He kept talking about his father.. He was kind of breaking down.. He realized it and we made his way to the smoking room.. He didn’t wany to show his tears on camera.. He knew his family was watching, he knew this will make them more emotional than he already was..

He requested BB to let him speak to Shehnaaz and his Mom as it was an emotional day.. The team agreed and asked him to wait until the night.. He didn’t eat until he was able to talk to his family..

“Mom, how are You?”
“I am absolutely fine Sidharth.. Tu thik hai na?”
“Haa Mom.. Please take care han.. Mai yaha hu araam se.. Ghar aa raha hu jaldi..”
“Ha mere bache.. Tu acha dikh raha hai.. Pareshan nai hona.. Ye le Shehnaaz se baat kar..” said Mom as she gave the phone to Shehnaaz and left the room for them to talk in private..

“Sidharth.. Kaisa hai?”
“Mai thik hu Shehnaaz.. ab nai raha ja raha.. ajeeb log hai.. Task me Jaan nai lagate, wo junoon hi nai hai.. Meko ghar wapas aana hai Shehnaaz..”
“Sidharth, bas kuch din aur hai na.. Thoda sa aur bardash karle mera baby.. Hum bhi tujhe aise nai dekh paa rahe hai.. Dikh raha hai sab.. hina ki baato ko seriously mat le.. Tu koi mota vota nai ho raha hai.. Samjh aayi..”
“Wo to samjh aaya mujhe.. Lekin nai ho raha hai ab mujhse..”
“Tu BB13 ka winner hai Sidharth.. Aise kaise haar maan raha hai.. Please thoda himmat kar.. Tu usko apna ghar bana le kuch din ke liye.. Mat baith dining table pe khane.. Baith ja sofe ke neeche jaise ghar me fail ke baithta hai.. Please Sidharth.. Tu bho strong hai.. Ye tere liye tuchi si cheez hai.. Mai hu na tere sath.. Kahi nai jaa rahi hu mai.. tere aane ke pehle sara kaam khatam kar lungi.. Fir hum kuch din sath rahenge Bebu..”

This bundle of joy was making sure to keep him motivated and happy.. He understood all her points.. He knew everything but he was breaking.. He needed that warmth.. That care.. that pampering.. he was missing fighting with her and the manaofying sessions.. He missed getting champi from her delicate hands.. He missed throwing all kinds of tantrums at her and Mom.. He just wanted to go back home.. Spending each second, each minute, each hour seemed too much as it was way too boring..

“I love you Sidharth! Be strong! Be Sidharth Shukla!”
The way she always made him stronger, the way she pumped him to be fine and not overthink was something which he loved the most.. He ended the call in sometime and went straight to have dinner..

He had a bad habit of not eating alone and Gauhar was busy so he had to be with Hina who was irritating him to no limit.. He had accepted the show because he wanted to change his reputation.. He was trying his level best to maintain a distance from Hina but she would somehow manage to try to clung onto him.. he finished eating fast as he wanted to be away from Hina.. he spent a little time with Jaan, listening to music..

“Maa ye aise gaane sunta hai Jaan se, khudka Juloos khud hi nikal raha hai.. ye dekho SidNaazians ki Khushi alag level pe hai..” said an excited Shehnaaz showing Mom the tweets and posts which were positive and actually cute..

“Hats off to both of You, Mere Bacho, I am super proud.. Jaise tum dono ne time nikal liya bhot badi baat hai..”
“Lekin, Maa, wo promo ke baad maine unfollow kar diya tha na, jab ki usne samjhaya tha khas kar ke, koi promo ke chakkar me social media pe kuch nai karna.. Lekin maine kar diya tha.. Mai galat kari, mujhe nai karna chahiye tha aisa.. wo tab nai bhadka, lekin mujhe pata hai jab aa jaega bahar, meri class lega buri wali..”

“Bache, wo tujhe samjhta hai.. Tu galat nai thi puri tarah.. Wo promo thoda sahi  mujhe bhi nahi laga.. tu zyada mat soch.. tu apni jagah sahi thi..”
Shehnaaz hugged mom tight.. “Yaha aap mere liye ho, Sidharth to akela hai na Maa.. Wo bho pareshan hai andar.. aapko pata, jab hum mile the na,, wo bas ek ghanta baat kiya.. Baaki time so gaya tha.. Itne din ho gaye fir bhi us din jaisa soya hi nai hai..”
“Itna mat soch Shehnaaz, aaega to wo apni neend puri karlega..”

“Bas wo tabiyat na kharab karle.. Chehra dekho uska.. Kaise chota sa ho gaya hai.. Mai bho himmat rakh rahi hu, lekin ab nai dekha jaa raha.. Bas khatam ho ab..”
“Ho jaega.. Itna time nikal gaya.. Bas 3-4 din bache hai ab.. aaja soja mere pass..”
“Haa Maa..”

Mom patted her head softly trying to make her sleep.. Surprisingly she slept, at least for a few hours.. She woke up in the middle of the night and she immediately checked the Live feed.. She saw him sleeping and she kept looking at him.. Just then he got up suddenly and waved at some direction..

“Ye kya kar rha hai.. Kisko Hi kar raha hai..” she wondered.. He then looked to his left and right side and slept again.. She kissed her phone’s screen and said to it, “karwa li beizzati, ab saare meme banaenge mere Kullu ke upar.. bas koi negativity na failaye.. Baba Ji Meher karo..” She said and looked at him for some more time before falling asleep again..

He woke up and smiled, he felt a sudden wave of positivity.. He was having fun and he had actually become a second version of Shehnaaz.. We never saw him dancing in BB13 much.. But he had become a Pyaar me dooba hua Aashiq, who was away from his lover so became a part time Devdas too!

He took his baby’s and Mom’s advice and moved on and stayed happily in the house! The first weekend was interesting but the second weekend was way too boring.. He was waiting for the task to come and leave.. But he was called in the confession room..
“Ab kya hua?” he asked as he saw Kaushal in front of him..

“Bhai, they want to increase your stay for a week more..”
“No, no no.. No chance..”
“Pura sun to lo, they want Shehnaaz to join you..”
What will happen now? TBC
Guys its just a fiction and I’m molding it in that way!