Begging

14

"I wana try something Draco" you said

"Stand up " you said showing him were to go

You got on your knees

"You're so big Daddy, makes me wanna suck you so good" you said

"y/n, please." Draco begged for some sort of friction between the two. He usually didn't begg you but something switched in between you to.

 He usually didn't begg you but something switched in between you to

You completly ignored him and just kept palming his member.

Draco grew frustrated and grabbed a hold of your throat.

"I don't like begging you, doll. You gonna suck me off or do I have to leave and make you cum on your own? How's that sound,hm?" He said

"Y-yes D ."

Draco slapped the left side of your face. Not hard, but a good slap that turned you on the max.

"Yes, what?" He lifted his head just a slightly but and then looked you in the eyes

"Yes, daddy." You moaned

"That's what I thought." He said

So you followed what he said and finally took matters into your own hands

So you followed what he said and finally took matters into your own hands . quite literally.

You jerked your hand up and down and twisted them, seeing precum beginning to form at the tip.

"You're so big. Don't know how I'm gonna take you Daddy." You said to make him More horny

"You're mouth y/n. Please. U-use it." Draco said

You finally used your mouth and took him all at once. Suprisingly, you didn't gag. If anyone were in your situation, they'd be gagging until the next week.

"Shit shit shit shit y/n, fuuuuck!"
He trusted into her mouth. Draco shaked his hand into your hair and pushed you further down. You twriled your tonuge on the tip and moved back down to the base. He whispered and lines of profane words left his mouth. You looked up at him as he pulled your head up and release your hollow cheeks with a pop. Draco could feel so much right now.

The thought of his dick between her lips, or his dick in her was just incredible to him.

"Shit, y/n right there. I'm gonna cum princess."

"Yeah? I wanna feel you fill me up daddy!" She looked up. Not a moan , not a demand . She chuckled in such a sinful way as if a pornstar would.

And there I was, releasing in her mouth and her swallowing every last drop of it.

Draco helped you stand up and then laid you on the couch where Draco lifted her legs and placed them onto his shoulders for easier access. his mouth dove straight onto her aching pussy.

Draco started to licking you of as he moaned, he send vibrations through your lower body.

Your thighs attempting to close but Draco pushed them down.
"Don't move." He groaned.

"D-draco please !" You didn't quite know what you were begging for but you just wanted something more.

Draco gripped your thighs tighter and sucked harder, making you absolutly insane. "Shit Draco! I'm gonna cum, mmm!"

Okey he had to had sex but we didnt had condoms