Author's Note

This is a work of imagination with a little bit of twisted fact. Most name and place unheard of are pigments of my imagination, not to be replicated or devalued thanks and if you have heard of them, that's cause they exist.

Trigger warning!!!! Please do not read if you sensitive to... Assault, kidnap etc cause at one point they're all gonna be raising their ugly head (sorry)

~~~~
Hey fellas, so the name's Maz and in case you don't know, this is my first time doing anything this crazy!!!
A friend recommended me to this platform a while ago and I've read a lot of Wattpad books and i must say, you writes are just from another world, hence why i say (Crazy). I'm writing a book!!!

I've been putting this off for a while, and thanks to a friend that said and I quote "if u keep waiting for perfection, your book will never be perfect so just get ur ass out there and post something" Hopefully i don't flunk it, cause y'all are my inspiration right now.

They are bound to be a few misspelling, This book not edited and unfortunately English isn't 💯 my strong suit so I'd appreciate if you guys point them out ok lovlies? thanks.

SHOUT OUT to all my writers out there, y'all rock solid!!

I'd be publishing every week or so, but first I'll start us off with 2 chapters, so do hit the comment session and let me know what you guys think and if you do like this book enough to want to, please vote
(This is becoming the longest authors note I've ever come across😅)

So without further words i give you THE CATALYST.... I hope you have fun reading it cause I'm having fun writing it.

And one last thing, be kind in your comment sections or I'll kick your butts! Just kidding but honestly refrain from using hurtful words it brings down an author's writing spirit!