VK Day

Thana POV

It has been 8 months of living in Auradon. 8 months of living the perfect life with Carlos and Carla. Carla is now 9 months old, and she's gotten so big! That was such a mom thing to say, but hey, it's true. She had inherited the freckles from Carlos, it made her so much cuter!

She had started to stand on her own last week, it made Carlos and I so proud. She still needs a bit of assistance sometime, but you know, baby steps. Her first words were 'dada' which made both mine and Carlos' day. She has had her moments where she hasn't been the best, but she's only 9 months, so we let it slide.

Together in Auradon, we are living the life we have always dreamed about. It took some getting used to for me, but I eventually normalized everything being perfect. Us being able to be a family together is everything I could have ever wish for.

Our wedding planning has been perfect. Everything is done, I have my dress at Evie's place, it is hidden in a closet in her sewing room. We are just waiting to get the approval of getting Cruella and Hades over. We both decided we couldn't have a ceremony without our parents, even though they didn't treat us the best. But this was a big moment no parent would want to miss, I hope.

But anyways enough what has happen, let's talk about what is happening now. We are currently in a limo to pick four new VKs to come to Auradon and find their happily ever after's. Carla was sitting in the seat between me and Carlos. whenever she found something interesting she would point it out and tell us about it. Well, it was mostly baby talk/gibberish, but you know, you just smile and pretend you know what she was talking about.

We have all just arrived at the Isle and we are about to collect all the kids applications for who wants coming with us. Together we walked out on to the streets and everyone was already handing in their applications.

VKs : From the North to the South
From the East to the West
Lost boys, lost girls
You all know you're the best
Hit the streets, it's your day
Turn it up, now's your chance
It's time to get up on your feet and dance

Mal : Anybody wanna be like us?
Everybody wanna be like us!
Hey!

Carlos : All the boys from Auradon
And the girls 'cause they know what's up
Huh!

Evie and Thana : Your life could change today
Your life could change today

I went with Evie to go and visit Dizzy because I wanted to let Carlos do his thing. She, of course, hugged Evie first then me. She was shocked at how big Carla had gotten since the last time she saw her.

Jay : These streets named after us
Because they paved the way.

Mal : Everyone comes and take your shot
Now's the time, show 'em what you got

Thana : Because everyone's gonna get their chance.

Girls : They said that being from the Isle was bad

VKs : Well, it's good to be bad
And we're proof of that
Used to be lost, now we're on the map
Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back
Remember that
It's good to be, bad
If you got pride
Raise your V's up high
Wave 'em wide, side to side
Feel the vibe
It's good to be bad

Evie : I wanna see you all rep your block
I wanna see you all rep your block
Hey
Show your pride, let me hear ya shout
We're from the Isle of the Lost! (Yes)
We're here to celebrate
We're here to elevate
If you're down, then make your move
But you best not hesitate

Mal : Today's the day that you won't forget
The best to come ain't happened yet (ah)
Take a bow, it won't be your last
You're from the Isle if anybody asks