Chapter 44 ✔️

Dear Diary

So far nothing good has come out of this trip. From the first day having to find out Gabby will be staying with us to getting arrested and then to getting into an argument with Tyler. Not the typical vacation I was hoping for. After Tyler witnessed Zac and I in the same room on the same bed he stormed off. He didn't even come to bed. I can understand how it could have looked from the outside because he doesn't know Zac swings for the other team but it's not like we were in each other's arms or anything. I woke up in the middle of the night without Tyler by my side. I was thirsty so I walked down the stairs to reach the kitchen only to find Tyler sprawled out on the couch. Being the good person I am I left him like that and only pulled a blanket over him. After that I didn't sleep at all. I really don't want to enter the new year with all this unnecessary drama.

~Ally

I close my diary and flop it down on the space next to me where Tyler was supposed to be sleeping last night. It felt weird to not have him next to me. The fact that he chose to sleep on an uncomfortable couch and not next to me really hurts. Hopefully we can talk things out today before the clock hits 12. I really want a new year's kiss.

" Ally?" I hear my name being called followed by a knock on the door.

" Yeah?" I call out and watch as Zac enters the room.

He's about to close the door but I stop him by raising my hand.

" Rather not close the door before Tyler gets more ideas." I mumble.

It's sad really. I'm telling my gay friend to not close the door with us in the room only to avoid the wraph that is Tyler Anderson.

" How are you holding up?" Zac asks me from where he is standing.

I take in a deep breath and exhale it slowly.

" Better than expected." I shrug.

Zac nods in understanding before his face lights up.

" So we're going to that bonfire my friend invited us to for New Years Eve tonight and we're going to party all our problems away." Zac announces excitingly.

There's no harm in partying to forget about reality I guess. If I don't get a chance to sort things out with Tyler today then so be it. I'm not letting anyone ruin my party mood today.

" Sounds like a bad idea. " I chuckle even though I'm usually the cause of a bad idea.

" I'm in the mood for a bad idea." Zac winks before leaving the room.

I might as well get up and freshen up for the day ahead. I just have a feeling it's going to get chaotic. Using the last bit of energy I have left I lift myself from the comfort of the bed and walk over to the en-suit bathroom. Turning on the hot water from the shower I begin stripping myself from my clothes. Putting on some music from my phone I test out the water before pulling my body under the steaming hot water. I hear feet paddle in the room before entering the bathroom.

It's him.

My back is turned towards him as he climbs into the shower. His big hands wrap around my waist and I have to suck in my breath before releasing a moan.