kiss

Y/N WALKED INTO HER ROOM after taking a warm shower to see Dabi with his infamous first aid kit

Y/N WALKED INTO HER ROOM after taking a warm shower to see Dabi with his infamous first aid kit. "What now?" She bellowed.

"We're taking out your stitches. The ones in your thigh." He replied blankly.

____________

Y/n clinged onto the bed sheets as Dabi removed the stitches and staples holding her wound. "It's pretty much healed." He muttered. Y/n felt her face warm up as Dabi's cold fingers pressed into her thigh, them occasionally trailing closer towards her.

"T-Thanks." Y/n mumbled. "No big deal." Dabi replied, still focused on her thigh.

After about fifteen minutes, Dabi successfully removed all the stitches. He squeezed out a small amount of ointment and applied it on the wound, then wrapped it in bandages tightly.

Dabi leaned forward, his lips nearly touching her thigh. He glanced up at her. "May I?"

Y/n stared at him confused. "M-May you what?"

Without warning, Dabi leaned down and pressed his lips on the open part of her thigh, where the bandages weren't wrapped, and planted a soft kiss. A familiar feeling coarsed through y/n's body.

She felt her cheeks start to burn, them getting seemingly red. Dabi sat up, inching his face closer to hers. Their eyes locked, his diamond eyes gazing into her hazel ones. His cold breath tickled her top lip.

...I can't

Dabi sighed, pulling away. Y/n furrowed her brows in confusion. What was that? Did he just...

did that bastard just tease me?

He walked towards the door, placing his hand on the knob. "Dabi?" Y/n pushed off the bed and approached him slowly. Dabi didn't turn around, staring at the door.

Y/n place her hand on the back of his neck, walking out in front of him. Her cheeks were a light pink, and her eyes kind. Dabi stared at her intensely.

Don't do this to me, y/n....You make it so difficult...

"...I'm still confused why the hell I'm here but...uhmmm....I'd like to stay." She whispered. There's no going back.

Dabi's eyes widened. "What?"

"You sort of burned my family alive...and I don't have anywhere else to go...so you've put me in a corner....not sure if this is all apart of your master plan, but...it seems like my best option is to stay here-"

Her sentence was interrupted by a tight hug. Dabi buried his face in the crook of her neck. He pulled her body towards his, his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I'll protect you." He whispered. Confusion, mixed with relief waved over her. She lifted her arm and hesitantly patted his back. "...Okay."

___________

omg i feel like im rushing it sorry if this chapter was trash lol