Boredom and Pain. (Napped part 2) (16)

Pretty much, this is part 2 to Napped. Let's just go!

Leah's P.O.V.
Being kidnapped is so boring. It's so boring. I'm just tied here, in this uncomfortable chair. There's nothing here. Not a window, not another person, nothing. I'm simply sitting here in the dark.

So... with nothing to do... I talked to the camera. At home, I would talk to my reflection in the mirror all the time.

"You know what?" I said thoughtfully, staring at my knees. "This reminds me of a movie I watched last week..." Which led to, "No, because my orchestra teacher is the most annoying person I've ever met..." Which led to, "So then Brock said, 'I love you', and I said 'I love you too', and we kissed! Oh, it was so nice. But then he died. Wow, that sounded really blunt."

A man threw open the door behind me, and closed it as he entered. "Shut up," He said threateningly.

"I dunno what you're talking about. I'm being perfectly silent. I-" But I was cut off by a stabbing pain in my foot. A rush of hot blood soaked my sock, and started to pool around my shoe. I looked down to see the hilt of a knife sticking out of my shoe.

"Shut. Up." The man repeated, leaving the room. When the door thunked closed, I let out a small whimper of pain. I knew I couldn't show weakness. I knew I had to stay strong. If I didn't- no. I just had to. I had to for dad.

I wiggled my hands out of the pathetic excuse for knots they used. I took off my flat- thank gosh I wasn't wearing tennis shoes- and stuffed my shirt in my mouth for something to bite down on other than my tongue.

Tony's P.O.V.
"I got an address," McGee said, ripping a piece of paper from his printer.

I was jumping down stairs before the other 3 had even reached the elevator. We pulled up to Ellie's school. What was happening? We kicked the door down, and went into all of the rooms. But no one was there. When we got to the gym, we heard voices coming from inside.

"FEDERAL AGENTS!" Gibbs yelled.

"NOBODY MOVE!" Kate shouted. There were several screams, but everyone froze.

"It looks like the whole school is here," McGee commented, not lowering his gun. Gibbs and I entered the gymnasium, and walked up on stage. A person who I recognized as the principal was standing at the podium.

"What happened." I asked. "Where is Leah." I wasn't really asking, I was more commanding.

"DiNozzo," Gibbs' voice said from behind me.

"Where's Leah?" I asked, asking this time.

"I don't know. They took her and left." The man said.

"Where is Kaylee Letniger?" I asked, changing topics. A girl in the first row of chairs stood up and said 'here'. "Kate, will you?" I asked, motioning to the girl. I started walking up and down the rows of students, looking for the red-brown ponytail I knew so well.

But I didn't see it.

"She's not here, boss." I said dejected, finding Gibbs again. "MCGEE-"

"The phone's here Tony, found it in the parking lot." McGee replied, tossing it to me. But I didn't want this, I wanted my daughter.

"Give it to Abby." Gibbs ordered. "See if she can get a print."

Leah's P.O.V.
I can't take out the knife, you're not supposed to take it out. But I don't think it hit any arteries so the chance of losing too much blood was slim. I hope.