Not Happy to be back

After a few hours in the air, we landed at Hong Kong Airport. My father flagged down a taxi, and we drove home. As soon as we opened the door, fear took over our bodies. Someone had visited and left a mark... a very big mark.

We walked around the living room which was filled with disgusting dry eels. Every single part of the house was filled with dead dry eels. My mom shrieked and called the police. The police examined the perimeter and found a note. The note was signed by JP. Wang. JP. Wang was the man my mother fired. Immediately, after us suffering for so long, the police opened up an investigation. The hunt for JP. Wang began. After a long time, we managed to clean up JP. Wang's mess.

Feeling relieved, feeling that it was all finally over was a big stupid mistake on my part. Only a few hours after winding down and going to sleep, I heard Dien's voice. Dien was speaking, which was quite rare- he only knew a few words after all. I slowly made my way to where the creepy sound was coming from, and what I saw freaked me out. Dien was speaking, perfectly, in Chinese to the altar. I tried to interrupt him, but it was like he and I weren't in the same dimension. I immediately ran to the guest room where Uncle Afir was sleeping. Afir then managed to do a ritual to get Dien back to reality. Afir had told me Dien had been possessed, by a stray spirit from another dimension. 

The next morning my parents were extremely relieved to see Dien be ok. We also got a message back from the police. They had JP. Wong's details, except he wasn't home. His last sighting was 3 days ago, near a cave in Peng Chau Island. Immediately police boats headed to Peng Chau, but JP. Wong was nowhere to be seen. However, they found something deeply disturbing in the cave JP. Wong had been in. There was a tunnel leading to the Hong Kong sewers, but the most disturbing thing was Paper Mache children in cages...

The cave was sealed off, and an elite squad of police began exploring the tunnel network. Little did they know, on the other side of the tunnel wall was JP. Wong and judging by his lair being found he wasn't happy. JP. Wong had to get out- fast that is, and he knew the only way to get out undetected was reciting an incantation. Closing his eyes and breathing deeply, JP. Wong faced his shrine dedicated to the Gods of Hell and the evil spirits. He muttered "Teleport me Demon" and he began to feel his body vanish and re-emerge. He "re-emerged" in a hidden corner of an MRT station, in central Hong Kong. He then used transfiguration magic to blend in with the crowd. 

The hunt for JP. Wong would belong, and the Chang family knew that they couldn't just rely on the police. They had to rely on Afir, who was a sorcerer.