Chapter 5

***WARNING MINOR SMUT***

~ No One's POV ~

The group of hunters split in groups of two:
Group One: Deanna, James, and Dean.
Group Two: Samantha, Jett, and Sam
Sam had gotten an old truck, that's what group two went in. Group one went in baby, the impala.
Deanna's group ended up stopping in Littleton, Colorado. That's where their hunt happened to be. The three of them got out at a local diner. Deanna smiled softly at the place. It was small and cute. She grinned and ran inside yelling to the boys about how much she needed to pee. Most of the time Deanna had the bladder of a squirrel. { see what I did there! Funny right! No? Okay... }
James was not fazed by this what so ever. He had seen Deanna do this for as long as he could remember. Dean how ever raised his eyebrow and just shook his head at his daughter's actions. The men walked in to the small family diner and sat at a table for three in the back part of the place so they could talk business.
Deanna returned from the bathroom and they all ordered. That's when James started to explain what's going on.
"Okay so we've heard of people liquifying on the inside right? Well how about they are fine one second but the next they literally melt before people's eyes." James says looking at Deanna and Dean who sat across from him.
"So like a Snowman?" Deanna asked tilting her head to the side and raising her eyebrow.
"Yes, Deanna. Like a snowman." James says in a calm voice.
"This sheds a whole different light on frozen." She mumbled. This remark caused James to roll his eyes.
"Anyways, the only two thing the victims seem to have in common is they claimed that they had seen themselves hours before they died. Also they came from broken homes. Like parents weren't together or stuff like that." James said.
"So what are we dealing with? Some shapeshifter who likes to break up families from people who came from broken families themselves?" Dean asked raising his eyebrow.
"Shapeshifters don't have powers like that." Deanna said as the food came. The three thanked the waitress for their food and waited until she walked away to carry on with the conversation.
"I think it's an angry witch." Deanna said taking a bite out of her burger. Much to her surprise her and her father ordered the same thing.
"Could be." Dean said with a shrug. She just threw him a glare.
"Only one way to find out. Dean how about you head to the morgue and we talk to the families." James suggested. Dean was about to protest but Deanna chimed in.
"I agree!" She exclaimed causing Dean to internally groan.
He was supposed to be the one that she wanted to spend time with. He was the one that was supposed to take care of her and be the man of the family. He was supposed to be the one to comfort her when she's scared of that she would run to when she needed comfort. Dean desired nothing more than to have the father daughter relationship he always dreamed about with Deanna. Yes, he has Samantha. He loves her to pieces but her name rings true to her. She is a lot like Sam. Dean just wanted to be Deanna's daddy... And she wanted nothing to do with him. Slowly it was killing him inside. It was killing him that this boy comforted her more than he ever could...
"Fine." He grumbled. The three each finished their meal. Dean could easily walk to the morgue so he let the two take the impala.
"So much as a scratch on either of my babies... And you won't live to see another second after I find out." Dean warned and walked off. James sighed getting in the driver's side. It was already sunset and Deanna looked around tiredly.

~ A Few Hours Later ~

Deanna and James just got done talking to the last family.
"I'm sticking to the witch theory." Deanna stated with a smirk.
"Fine." James said with a chuckle. The two climbed into the impala and James turned on the car.
"Hey, want to go get a drink?" He suggested. Deanna nodded.
"Sure." She said smiling softly. And with that James sped off to the nearest bar. Once there he parked.
The paired walked into the bar and ordered their drinks showing the fake IDs.
"I think this'll be good for us." James states with a small grin.
"Me too, I need it." She said slumping onto the stool and leaning on the bar. She continued and looked up at him. "Thank you, by the way." She said smiling softly at him.
"You're welcome, Dean." He said smiling softly at the girl in front of him. The girl he head fallen for as a child. The girl he would do anything for...
He gave the bartender a nod as he set their drinks on the counter.
"Here's to us. I'm proud of us, Dean. We've come a long way." James says grinning at the girl. She nodded and smiled at him. They softly clinked their drinks together and drank them.
A few drinks later drunk confessions are being made and well.
"All these years I have loved you and I never thought you'd love me back." James slurred with a laugh. Deanna was trying not to laugh as well.
"Well, I have always loved you. I-I just hate telling people my feelings. But I do love you." She said in between laughs. James smirked and leaned in pulling Deanna close. Their lips met in a fiery passion. He pushed her up against the counter and started to kiss her deeply which she reciprocated by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeper. Her small hands running through his soft blonde locks. They heard a throat clear behind him.
"Not here. Take it out side." The bartender said. James immediately grabbed the keys to the impala and ran outside holding onto Deanna's hand tightly. They got in the back sea and continued their make out session. It started to get more intense as James laid Deanna on her back and their hips ground together. Let's just say we all know what happens next....
Once they were done they realized they had to get to the motel otherwise Dean would know something's up. The rushed and put on their clothes, both of them fixing their hair and so on.
They linked hands and drove back to where they would stay the night and get some rest before a big day the next day.

{ AUTHORS NOTE }
Chapter Dedicated to: mserena72
I'm sorry if it got way to detailed. I tried to hit Inbetween for all readers. The dirty ones and the more clean ones.
Either way I hoped you all loved it. I put a lot of time and work into this and I really hope it's good.
Uh tell me what you think in the comments!
Love you all! ❤️
See Ya next time my loves :)