hajime going through it😟💪

sorry for disappearing for a week it most likely will happen again😁 NO BUT SERIOUSLY sorry for not posting a chapter i am extremely unmotivated to do anything

oh also someone told me it was reserve and not reverse and i.. i'm so embarrassed guys my little cousin took my phone i swear PLS

Hajime's POV *does cartwheel*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AH AH AHA AHAHAHSHAH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSJAJWKKDKQKDKWKQKJDJAJDKWKDKQKKRKQNEBDKQKQOEIKSKANDBSJQKEJDJAKSDJJSAKJDHFWJODOSKANSBDBAJDJAJKSJDWJSKDKAJJDJAJDS

Help.

"Hinata?"

I snapped my vision away from the floor and watched Nanami play a game. I really don't know what the hell she's playing but it looks pog so I don't really care. "Yes?"

"You've been staring at the floor for a couple of minutes now. You kind of looked like despair Mioda... I think."

"Such a cutting remark." I said leaning my head back against wall.

"Hey.. what happened in the closet?"

I immediately felt my face go red and I recalled the memories. I covered my mouth and looked away from her. Does she really have to ask this question right now? Oh my god help help help help mmm help-

"You don't have to tell me if you're not comfortable with it. I know Komaeda isn't.. your average type of person." She said now looking at me and giving me a warm smile. "I won't put you in a position you're not comfortable with."

I turned back towards her and smiled, "I appreciate it Nanami. I'll tell you later, it's just right now.. I need to clear my head." She stared lazily at me but then her face suddenly lit up. She took off a controller from her switch and handed it over to me. "I can teach you how to play.."

I grabbed the controller and smiled at her. "Ahah.. I seriously don't know what I'm doing but I appreciate the effort."

She flipped something on the back of the screen and then set it down on the floor so it was standing up towards us. "I'm player one.. and you're player two."

She started to explain the basic controls for me, like which button is jumping and how to move. I got the basic stuff down, but once she started to explain the lore of the game I decided to zone her out for a little bit. My eyes were unfocused onto a rug, until a stern voice interrupted me.

"I'm done."

I looked up and saw Kuzuryu getting up from his chair looking towards Komaeda and Souda's way. "Talk to me when you're done being an oblivious bitch." was the last thing he said before he stormed off into his bed. Shortly after, Souda erupted with laughter that alerted everybody in the room.

"I'm glad they're having fun." Nanami said now looking up towards them with a smile. "I was afraid Komaeda wouldn't find any friends."

"Yeah.."

"You should join them."

"H-Huh..? Girl.."