forgiveness.. and y/ns first mission

As he was still thinking of a plan he fell asleep, you walk in to his room and look at him smiling softly as you take a quick picture you felt kinda creepy for doing that and you put away you're phone. You lay down next to him and cuddle him,he cuddles back while sleeping peacefully. It was still a bit early to go to sleep (it was 9pm) so you go on you're phone trying not to wake up Deku, but he started to wake up and when he opened his eyes he saw you cuddling him "i thought you didn't forgive me?" He said jokingly, you got a bit startled and look at him while you started getting embarrassed and you say "shut up or I'll stop cuddling you" you secretly hope he stops talking so you could keep cuddling him. He smirks amd says "I don't think you wanna stop.. doll~" you blush but keep cuddling him "I told you~" he said as she grabbed your face and made you look deep into his eyes and started to get close to his face, he does the same. You both softly kiss..but you pull away out of embarrassment and get up "s-sorry! I h-have to go..!" You say as you start walking out of the door but you feel a hand grab your wrist. Deku pulls you into another kiss but this time you don't pull away, after a bit he slowly pulled away and said "did you not like the first one cutie~" you look away and mumble "i-i just g-got embarrassed.." he pulled you back into the bed and you both start to cuddle again. Soon enough you're asleep in deku's arms, He was still awake so he started to play with your hair bdmiring how cute you looked he wanted to tease you a bit so he gave you a hickey to where everyone could see it,but he fell asleep after a while.
(The next morning..)

You woke up before him it was still pretty early in the morning but you slowly got up trying not to wake him up, once you got up you went over to the closet and grabbed an outfit you the day, you didn't plan on doing any that day so you grab comfortable clothes.
You decided you wanted to be nice so you go into the kitchen and start making breakfast for everyone, dabi and toga walked into the kitchen and looked at your neck . They both snicker, you look at them confused and ask "what's so funny?", "did you not see that huge hickey on your neck?" Dabi said still snickering a bit, you go into the bathroom and look into the mirror and there you saw the hickey deku gave you. You quickly walk into his room and slam the door behind you so he could wake up, he soon sat up and rubbed his eyes "whats going on..?" He said in a tired voice, you sat on the bed and pointed to the hickey "what the fuck is this?!" He chuckled and said "I don't know you tell me~" you slap him and he says "hey whats the big deal?!", "well let me see.. you gave me a fucking hickey without me noticing!" You shouted, "and?" He said. You then shout again "now everyone is going to think we fucked or some shit!" He chuckled and still took it as a joke "well if you want too-" he said but you slapped him again, "no not right now!" You say but then deku responds with a smirk on his face "so you do want too?~" you turn bright red and leave to continue making breakfast, you finish and toga prepared the table. You put the food on the plates but you walk away to deku's room, he looked at you "hm..?" He said, you sigh and say still trying to seem mad but you kinda weren't.. "food's ready.." he chuckled "what you still mad about that hickey?~", "of course I'm still mad about it the hickey!" You shout. He responds "well I was just claiming whats mine~" you pout and walk away to go eat. He got up and changed but shigaraki walked into the room where you all where eating and said "y/n I have a mission for you." You sigh and say "what is it?", "you have to go and collect information for us. Which means you will have to go in disguise as a student in U.A since no one knows that your a villan yet, you start tomorrow, and try not to get attached to any of them. They will be gone soon." You nod and get up to try and get your whole 'act' ready, Deku pulled you into the room again and whispered in you're ear" if you need back up just call me." You sigh and nod a bit as you pull out a school uniform you had in the closet. Deku sat on the bed as he watches you try it on, you turn to him and say "you think this looks good?" He got up amd grabbed your waist as he pulled you closer "you look good in anything~" you try not to smile but naturally your face formed a soft smile. He kisses you again and you kiss back, you realize what was happening and quickly pull away "awww~ whats wrong?~" deku said "n-nothing!" You say and started changing into different clothes deku tried to grab you're waist but you dodge amd decide to tease him back "not now master." You say and innocently smile,he got flustered and sat on the bed "f-fine then" he said you smirk amd sit on his lap "aww~ where did all the confidence go?~" he kisses your neck and gave you another hickey "oh baby~ my confidence is never gone~" you get up and say "oh great now I'm going to have to cover the hickey's up for tomorrow." He chuckled and said "well you shouldn't have teased me doll~", dabi then walked in and said "oh boss forgot to say that dekus gonna be around sometimes just to keep watch of you, and your also going to have to befriend everyone there. One last thing, you have to go and talk to the teachers today." You sigh and nod, 'well guess I'm going to have to be nice today, great..' you said in you're mind.