Part 14

The next morning I wake up at 7:30 to get ready for school but I realize is I'm in joshes arms.The movie going  everyone else is still asleep so you woke them up. ". Guys wake wakee up we're going to be late for school" I yell in their faces.
" ugh were up stop yelling" Noah and the girls yell back .
" Ok ok chill just get ready " ok" tg and Noah say.
" josh, bae, boo, baby Baer, babe, baby, cutie, hottie, handsome, Pooh bear, sweetie ugh i hate to do this but ah daddy" I say innocent " yes babe, beautiful, love ,sunshine, precious, princess " he says.
"Wake up get ready we're going to be late bae"I say.
" Ok but I don't want to by bae ok " he says.
" yes you do go by bae, hottie, sweetie, and some time daddy " I say the last part in his ear he blushes a lot.
" and you go by beautiful, love, princess, precious " he says.
" yes now go get ready" I say a little bossy. He walks past me and whispers in my ear" will you come with me".he asks." sure" I say . We go upstairs and get dressed and head to school get inside josh goes with the boys and I go with the girls.

 We go upstairs and get dressed and head to school get inside josh goes with the boys and I go with the girls

"So you and josh already have cute nickname hey" Riley says

"So you and josh already have cute nickname hey" Riley says. " Yeah we do I know we have been dating for a day but I love him guys he the one I know it" I say smiling and blushing.
"He loves you too the way he looks at you" ness says.
"Really " I say exited, "Yeah" mads says." I mean when you're gone all he talked about is you" Avani says."He looks at you like you're the only girl" Amelie says. " No he looks at her like she is a goddess and can't look away" addi says ." No he looks at her like she's everything" Dixie says ." So he definitely loves you" the girls say excited."I love him too" I say smiling and blushing. We head to class and there are the boys and josh I sat down and start working, class ends. Skip to lunch we head to lunch we're laughing we see the boys and sat down I sat down next to josh" hey how was class princess " he asks. " Good my prince" I say smiling he smiles back." Guys guess what gabby said about josh " dix says." What did my beautiful girlfriend say about me" j asks. Here we go there going to tell him what if he doesn't love me  back. I get back to my thought my mads saying" that she loves you and thinks you're so prefect " m says. " I did not" I say blushing as a tomato. " What do you mean I remember you saying guys I know it's only been a day but I think I love him" addi says. I start blushing I hid my head in joshes chest " Aww you're blushing love I love you too baby" j says. " Really" I say razing my head " Yes" j says and kisses me.